LTTF MIKEN PRIMO, FREAK X. I HAVE A SEALED NEW DELL XPS SEALED TO TRADE

ShortYellowBus

Looking for a couple bats in return for this baby, sealed new Dell Xps 15 i5 sells on amazon for $1499 new. Mines is sealed new.

Looking for these bats in return NIW.

MIKEN PRIMO
MIKEN FREAK X
MIKEN KP 23

Weights can anywhere from 25-28oz.

Text me as I am not on here much 917-282-8942

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834944389&Description=dell xps 15 i5&cm_re=dell_xps_15_i5-_-34-944-389-_-Product#close
Seems too good to be true. Risky red flags everywhere.

Would you be shipping first?

dunkky

Exellent deal. But it's an electronic, must be tested by a buyer. Agree with captain.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking for a couple bats in return for this baby, sealed new Dell Xps 15 i5 sells on amazon for $1499 new. Mines is sealed new.

MIKEN PRIMO
MIKEN FREAK X
MIKEN KP 23

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834944389&Description=dell xps 15 i5&cm_re=dell_xps_15_i5-_-34-944-389-_-Product#close
Your thread will probably (should ) be deleted.. when selling/trading on this site per board rules we must have pics of the actual item we are selling/trading with username and date on a piece of paper as to show that the seller actually has the item in their possession and ready to be shipped when paid for..

Last edited:

tonys1

Your thread will probably (should ) be deleted.. when selling/trading on this site per board rules you we must have pics of the actual item we are selling/trading with username and date on a piece of paper as to show that the seller actually has the item in their possession and ready to be shipped when paid for..

Been noticing that mods come in and just give a warning in the thread. Several days later, nothing changes and the post is still up. Just a matter of time before a bad deal happens, but don't wish it upon anyone.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Been noticing that mods come in and just give a warning in the thread. Several days later, nothing changes and the post is still up. Just a matter of time before a bad deal happens, but don't wish it upon anyone.
Yes.. it happened recently with a (well known member) selling electronics in the garage sale forum, has/had a few member waiting on said product that was never posted as per board rules..

tonys1

Yes.. it happened recently with a (well known member) selling electronics in the garage sale forum, has/had a few member waiting on said product that was never posted as per board rules..
Yeah, I read up on that one - the apple watches.

wcoastsoftball

Lots of these threads get reported. i try to get to each one and either warn or delete depending on the age of the post and member joined.
But how could you blame the mods for a buyer not doing due diligence on a sale?

wcoastsoftball

MIKEN PRIMO
MIKEN FREAK X
MIKEN KP 23

As of right now, you must post a pic of the actual product and follow current board rules which state username and date handwritten inside the picture.

tonys1

Lots of these threads get reported. i try to get to each one and either warn or delete depending on the age of the post and member joined.
But how could you blame the mods for a buyer not doing due diligence on a sale?

I don't blame the mods for that, but everyone has their part in it. You can't please everyone and I appreciate the work you guys do. But is it normal for a post to go up on Feb 25th, for a mod to warn the user on the same day, then again March 7th and the post to still be up today?

playball212

Addicted to Softballfans
For what it's worth I just bought a Geezer off MPT23, I have also been around only 7 years. Nothing unreal about my post. You are more than welcome to come pick it up I'm in the Miami area. Here are the pics.

20190311_224934_resized.jpg 20190311_224934_resized.jpg 20190311_224941_resized.jpg 20190311_225019_resized.jpg 20190311_225030_resized.jpg 20190311_224934_resized.jpg 20190311_224941_resized.jpg 20190311_225019_resized.jpg 20190311_225030_resized.jpg

playball212

Addicted to Softballfans
No pictures, a NGTG on your profile and posting a phone number for communication are all red flags here.

Risky!

Risky because I posted My cellphone number? Also this NGTG?

bentknee Hi, we had an agreed price for the wheeler dealer paid it through paypal on the 15th and now radio silence and won't return emails, hope everything is ok on your end , it's been 4 days i really need to know whats going on or i'll have to open a case with paypal, just looking for what i purchased, please get back to me, chris eppele, 2225 w shoshone dr prescott az 86305, 928 399 9713
Jul 19, 2014DeleteRepor

Message him, And ask him if he got his product or better yet call him see what he tells you.

Also I posted Pictures and give U the option to meet face to face, Don't trade with me or do anything with me no one is twisting ur arm, You want me to Post My blood type? lol. The only thing I forgot was to post the pics and now I did.

ShortYellowBus

Risky because I posted My cellphone number? Also this NGTG?

bentknee Hi, we had an agreed price for the wheeler dealer paid it through paypal on the 15th and now radio silence and won't return emails, hope everything is ok on your end , it's been 4 days i really need to know whats going on or i'll have to open a case with paypal, just looking for what i purchased, please get back to me, chris eppele, 2225 w shoshone dr prescott az 86305, 928 399 9713
Jul 19, 2014DeleteRepor

Message him, And ask him if he got his product or better yet call him see what he tells you.

Also I posted Pictures and give U the option to meet face to face, Don't trade with me or do anything with me no one is twisting ur arm, You want me to Post My blood type? lol. The only thing I forgot was to post the pics and now I did.
I just answered your question within context.

Here’s your question again, so you don’t take it out of context again and we start at the beginning:
Mr Shortyellow bus I have been here a lot longer than you and u want me 2 ship 1st?

playball212

Addicted to Softballfans
I just answered your question within context.

Here’s your question again, so you don’t take it out of context again and we start at the beginning:
At the end of the day I'm just trying to trade a new laptop for some bats that simple. If anybody needs more info or vouches Just ask.

dunkky

If I were to do a trade, I would do it someone with vgtg status(bat owner), and ship it first to make sure electronic device is fully functional. Don't see any harm done that way and both of u are secure and happy. Just my thought.