Miken to Worth equivalents?

LilMailman

Hi everyone, long-time lurker but new to posting here.

In the market for a new bat and have heard that Miken and Worth bats are essentially the same. Does anyone know where to find a list of which ones match up?

What's the Worth version of a DC41, for example?

ShortYellowBus

Hi everyone, long-time lurker but new to posting here.

In the market for a new bat and have heard that Miken and Worth bats are essentially the same. Does anyone know where to find a list of which ones match up?

What's the Worth version of a DC41, for example?
Anything Worth XXL is an equivalent to Miken supermax endload. Miken maxload would be the same as Worth XL.

The barrels usually differ by .5”, but if you hold them next to each other, they’re the same.

They do tune the sound of the composite different, so don’t expect them to be the same.

Miken Freak lineup is usually the same as the same year Worth EST bats. And lastly, the exclusive bats from the various online retailers and brick and mortar stores are repainted as well.

The owner of Monsta openly admits all his bats are repainted versions of bats dating 4 years back. So it’s not just Miken/Worth.

LilMailman

Thanks, ShortYellowBus, that's helpful.
Was wondering if it's worth the extra money to find a Miken since I think I can get a better deal on the Worth bats If they're just a repaint, I'd rather save a few bucks on a mailman's salary!

LilMailman

Thanks, guys. Might grab a Wicked Harvey XL today. Was considering a DC41 instead, but the team has a lot of those and I think it'd be more fun to have something different.

Also considering grabbing a 2018 Juggy DB44 since can be found for so cheap. Any thoughts on that one?

I'm looking for something to give me a little extra distance. I'm not a big guy, but as they always say, I've got that mailman strength!

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
A Harvey XL is 0.5 ounce end load whereas the DC is a full ounce (not trying to insult your intelligence at all). If you want a full ounce large barrel Worth, the Wicked Purcell XXL is equivalent to the DC.

-G