Miken Triad extreme

booth

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys what are your thoughts on the Miken Triad Extreme, black and blue? Thinking about picking one up.

Zach36

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't prefer to swing 2 piece bats and after a few game at bats with it, I would always reach for it. Its a good bat, great performance. I say go for it.

post2323

Hey booth, I'm actually looking to sell my triad xtreme. 26 oz. Let me know if interested. It's in pretty good condition with only about 100 swings on it.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP
My 27 swings pretty darn balanced....I would highly recommend picking one up! I feel like these will be just as scarce as the white DC-41 once people realize they cant get white dc's anymore. Any Xtreme technology bats from Miken are very GTG!!!!

JPG

Lefty
My second one is fire. My first one was a dud and took longer to break in then my fallen and dc and felt stiffer but I think it is the same bat with different endload like we all know and others say.

Rallycap

Star Player
I just got one last week and have put 300 swings on it off the tee. I like it so much, I just bought a backup and I don't have a backup of any bat. Can't wait to get this thing out on a field. Really is the midway point between the White DC and 4TF. Personally, I like the swing on this one the most. Swings closer to the 4TF but I feel like it has more substance behind it. 4TF felt too fragile to me, Triad is so far a great combination of a lighter swing with a stronger barrel.