Miken Triad

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
I was wondering if anyone with a 26 ounce Triad could tell me how noticeable the end load is?

I prefer to swing balanced bats, but don't mind a very slight endload. I saw on the weight thread that it's anywhere between 0.25oz - 1oz. On a retailers website it said 1oz-1.5oz.

I'm going to get an ASA only bat and deciding between the Triad and the Mutant SB4MXA, leaning towards the SB4MXA but it looks like I can get the Triad much cheaper. For those of you that will suggest the Ultra for balance, I'm not interested in that one.

I've heard nothing but amazing things about the Triad so maybe someone can shed light on how noticeable the endload is, especially in a 26oz?

Thanks

Last edited:

Mond

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks for the info. My buddy, who likes end loaded bats, is in love with his and keeps talking it up so I'm probably just forcing myself to like it which would be a bad fit

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Rumor is that the Mutant and the Triad are pretty much the same bat, Triad Endloaded and the Mutant balanced. I own the triads and thought the performance was great out of the wrapper.

just moonshots!

2 out nightmare
It's not as noticeable on the triad as with previous bats. It's there but the weighting is closer to sticker weight so it feels like a true 26 instead of a 27.