Miken

sampson

his buddy got hosed on here yesterday for the same thing, so he comes on here himself and expects the result to be different? all i can say is wow....

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
his buddy got hosed on here yesterday for the same thing, so he comes on here himself and expects the result to be different? all i can say is wow....

and it isn't even the normal price flaming going on....it's so outrageous that i find it hilarious

11man

Part Time Player
Not really out to hose nobody.i thought at first the other day the og was the first batch.(My fault)didn't have the time to post it so i got a friend to do it.If used is one tourny i guess you can say used.We all know there good bats.You can say what you want if your feeling you getting hosed don't worry bout getting them.Like i said i DON'T have to get rid of them.Miken will honor an OG freak believe that.Thats how i got the superfreak last year.Like i said thanks for the input,but it's all good i'm sure i'll get what i want for them by somebody.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
Not really out to hose nobody.i thought at first the other day the og was the first batch.(My fault)didn't have the time to post it so i got a friend to do it.If used is one tourny i guess you can say used.We all know there good bats.You can say what you want if your feeling you getting hosed don't worry bout getting them.Like i said i DON'T have to get rid of them.Miken will honor an OG freak believe that.Thats how i got the superfreak last year.Like i said thanks for the input,but it's all good i'm sure i'll get what i want for them by somebody.

believe me, nobody will be getting hosed here because nobody will be buying this

11man

Part Time Player
Thats fine to. Thats up to you guys.will lose no sleep over it.Like i said somebody will up for the offer.Again thanks for you input.

Joker

you're absolutely positive about that?

Sportzfan1616

Addicted to Softballfans
Thats fine to. Thats up to you guys.will lose no sleep over it.Like i said somebody will up for the offer.Again thanks for you input.

where do you get off on buying 2 og freaks for 300 (which is 150 a piece) and expect to double your money off it? :confused: Take it to the bay or keep it yourself. No one will buy this stick considering you can find a NIW Limited which is PRACTICALLY the same bat for 150-170 bucks NIW.... Miken also will not take back OG Freaks- they were made in 2004 do the math. Its been 6 years there time is done!

11man

Part Time Player
If i must repeat myself.I RETURNED one last year and got the Superfreak for it,that is the reason it's n/returnable.Sportzfan if thats what you can do by all means do it thats is totally your choice.For all that is looking for a 2 batch og freak NIW for $150 please call Sportzfan i'm sure he will hook you up.Ship with out the money will not happen,been there done that.Jokeroo91 Miken did it for me last year i don't see why they wouldn't honor it this year.I contacted somebody by phone i didn't just send it back though.And to sum it up sportzfan i get off doing it because there my bats now,i hope i answered you questions.
Again thanks for the input!

Joker

If i must repeat myself.I RETURNED one last year and got the Superfreak for it,that is the reason it's n/returnable.Sportzfan if thats what you can do by all means do it thats is totally your choice.For all that is looking for a 2 batch og freak NIW for $150 please call Sportzfan i'm sure he will hook you up.Ship with out the money will not happen,been there done that.Jokeroo91 Miken did it for me last year i don't see why they wouldn't honor it this year.I contacted somebody by phone i didn't just send it back though.And to sum it up sportzfan i get off doing it because there my bats now,i hope i answered you questions.
Again thanks for the input!

cool, i'm sure everything that was returnable last year is returnable now. except the freak isn't listed on the bats available to return on the miken website, but who am i to question your infinite knowledge

11man

Part Time Player
It's not like that bud i just know i called them mid season last year and they gave me some # to send the bat back with and they sent me the superfreak.

sampson

It's not like that bud i just know i called them mid season last year and they gave me some # to send the bat back with and they sent me the superfreak.

how in the hell did you manage that w/o a valid receipt? i have a busted first batch freak id love to send back to them...

11man

Part Time Player
I'm telling you all i did was call them,i believe there # is on the miken site or ask a distributor of miken for a #.Could of got lucky and talked to the right person don't know.They give me a number to send it back with and that was it.

sampson

I'm telling you all i did was call them,i believe there # is on the miken site or ask a distributor of miken for a #.Could of got lucky and talked to the right person don't know.They give me a number to send it back with and that was it.

if this is true, id say you got extremely lucky. if you remember, what were the details of the freak you sent in? serial? weight? condition?

YaYa's

Starting Player
So i am saying 200 for the Freak and 140 for the super freak so about 340-350 for the pair. What you guys think?

11man

Part Time Player
Sampson they took the serial # of the bat over the phone.I then put it in a box the address with the # they give me and that was it.That is absolutly all i can tell you.

scottg

have it all.. DeMarini, LS, Miken, Worth
wow... this will sure get u goint this earlt in the morning... i lol'ed

11man

Part Time Player
Sorry fellas like i said SOLD.If i get any more i'll have to let yall know.Looking at a couple used first batches now.Sorta glad i printed off last nights convo's cause now i know who to talk to about selling them!