For Sale/Trade Mikens, Reebok, Demarini...

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
I am looking to move all of the following:

-27oz Miken Freak Plus. It is still in ridiculous good shape and endcap is VERY TIGHT. Thing is just starting to open up and change tune...lot of life left in this thing. $100 > NOW $75 (serial# 62290176) SOLD FOR ASKING LISTED AS PACKAGE DEAL

-28 oz Miken 585. Got this off the board and have only used it in BP sessions. Hits great and feels more open than the Plus above. $55 (serial # 5241092) SOLD FOR ASKING LISTED AS PACKAGE DEAL

**Would do the above 2 together for $125** <<<SOLD FOR ASKING LISTED

-27oz Reebok Dictator. As many of you know these things have a smaller sweetspot but when you find it they are freaking studs. Thing has webbing (attempted to capture in photo) and game ready. $50 SOLD FOR ASKING

-26oz Demarini Ultimate Weapon (Taped grip). Play pure singlewall league? This is one of the best they make as many know. Great shape, no noticeable dents or issues...used one season by church team. $50 SOLD IN PACKAGE DEAL

-28oz Demarini Ultimate Weapon. Same as above even in condition and everything just heavier....used one season by church team. $50 SOLD IN PACKAGE DEAL

**Both Ultimate Weapons for $85 in combo deal.** SOLD FOR $75

-28oz Worth Supercell. It is the C405 model of old....not a Carl Rose but solid. Will throw in any deal for $15. (singlewall)

Last edited:

Tynimiller

Recovering SBF addict
All PM's returned....I'm pretty firm on the prices boys, feel they're pretty solid, but if buying multiple I will always discuss.