MINNESOTA Thread: Mother Nature hates MN softball.

duckman2

Resident beer expert
Been a long time boys! Whats goin' on!? I don't see too many of the old guard around, though, a few of you are still here I see....

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
I picked up a 28oz Graffiti knob J3A over the weekend. Great shape returnable no physical receipt but guy I bought it from said it's returnable through him. If anyone is interested pm me or shoot me a text.

Bubs77

Addicted to Softballfans
I picked up a 28oz Graffiti knob J3A over the weekend. Great shape returnable no physical receipt but guy I bought it from said it's returnable through him. If anyone is interested pm me or shoot me a text.

Is this the same post or did you buy another?

rmothes

Star Player
I don't think so. What weekend?

First weekend in August. Aug. 1-3. It's a great warm-up for state the following weekend. And I'll make sure you aren't the last team to play their first game again like last year. Last year's schedule was a little messed up because I wanted most games on the good field. I need a team to give K2 a run for their money. They've won the past 2 years.

duckman2

Resident beer expert
Hey you gonna try and find some Assassin since it's going to straight distro??

Up in the air I'd say. The Nova is going to be the hot spot of guys from MN so I'm not going there. TG haven't really released much info lately on Assassin so I think we're all wondering....

tsfingrocks

Average, at best
For anyone curious as to my bat whoring chronicles here it was has transpired over the past week.

I buy a 27oz Bal Z3K off a guy to get him a B4.
I trade the Z3K to a guy for a 28oz J3A
I trade that J3A for a 27oz Blk/Grn CL22

I also swapped another Z3K for a B4

I bought a 27oz L1 and will be buying a 27oz B4.

Now I have a Z3K NIW that I need to move for either cash or a 27oz Aftermath or 27oz Juggy. Also would like a 27oz L3.0 as my 26oz feels a tad light the more I swing it. Who wants to help out and keep this train on it's tracks?

Should I start a blog? vlog?

ddd

Addicted to Softballfans
For anyone curious as to my bat whoring chronicles here it was has transpired over the past week.

I buy a 27oz Bal Z3K off a guy to get him a B4.
I trade the Z3K to a guy for a 28oz J3A
I trade that J3A for a 27oz Blk/Grn CL22

I also swapped another Z3K for a B4

I bought a 27oz L1 and will be buying a 27oz B4.

Now I have a Z3K NIW that I need to move for either cash or a 27oz Aftermath or 27oz Juggy. Also would like a 27oz L3.0 as my 26oz feels a tad light the more I swing it. Who wants to help out and keep this train on it's tracks?

Should I start a blog? vlog?

I aprove this message.....
:biggthumpup:

Bubs77

Addicted to Softballfans
First weekend in August. Aug. 1-3. It's a great warm-up for state the following weekend. And I'll make sure you aren't the last team to play their first game again like last year. Last year's schedule was a little messed up because I wanted most games on the good field. I need a team to give K2 a run for their money. They've won the past 2 years.

I think we have that weekend off because we are playing every weekend in June, 3 in July. I can check though. For some reason that weekend is sticking out to me.

Bubs77

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll try and do better. I'd group text with Mat and you but he's too good to respond to texts. He <3's that FB messenger, though.

This is very true... He's busy being the manager of Bur**** Builders... We are only good enough in the winter.