For Sale/Trade Mint 26oz demarini fu-dawg

Grip_&_Rip24

East Coast Assault
I have a 26oz fu dawg up for trade or sale. Bat is mint with a handful of swings on it. Returnable but no papers.

Looking for the below items pref or sell for $125 shipped. SOLD!!!!!

26-27oz Izzy psycho in great shape
26-27oz recoil ASA.
26-27oz freak 98
26-27oz Jeff hall ASA legit
26-27oz resmondo legit

Last edited:

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
Not necessarily winter prices here folks, a certain retailer blew these out at $129 shipped a few months back and with the new Demarini's coming out soon, these are going for a lot less now.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
Not necessarily winter prices here folks, a certain retailer blew these out at $129 shipped a few months back and with the new Demarini's coming out soon, these are going for a lot less now.

Go try and find one niw now for $129...... $125 for this one was a very good deal imo.... whoever snagged this up for a tank of a bat wggreat performance for a very good price

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
Go try and find one niw now for $129...... $125 for this one was a very good deal imo.... whoever snagged this up for a tank of a bat wggreat performance for a very good price

^^^^ I agree with this. That retailer who had them at $129 realized they made a mistake. Then took them back to the regular price. This was a killer deal for someone. Just wish it would have been me. :/

pears

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd have to agree that this was a decent deal. If I didn't have a couple already I might have thought about getting another.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
I wasn't saying it wasn't a good deal. Was just thinking he might have bought it for $129 shipped too, which made it possible for him to sell his for $125. Or he might have just been hooking whomever up, all good either way. I had posted this on a Facebook group asking $160 and didn't get any interest at all (needed money for Christmas). I will be keeping it now though to at least give it a try for ASA ball, managed to sell some other stuff. Glad I took advantage of the $129 shipped deal before they pulled back their special. ;)

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^ I agree with this. That retailer who had them at $129 realized they made a mistake. Then took them back to the regular price. This was a killer deal for someone. Just wish it would have been me. :/
I think they actually sold out of all but the 30oz.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
I think they actually sold out of all but the 30oz.

^^^This. They sold out so fast they had to pull them from the site temporarily to make sure they actually had enough inventory to cover their sales. No price increases or anything like that. Good folks there too. I bought one 3 days before the black friday event (idiot, I know), and they gave me store credit to cover the difference in price I paid and the BF clearance pricing, so I bought another!! I'm a repeat buyer from that site, and will continue to shop there. And, I buy from SBF too, so don't get on me for supporting the competition.

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
^^^This. They sold out so fast they had to pull them from the site temporarily to make sure they actually had enough inventory to cover their sales. No price increases or anything like that. Good folks there too. I bought one 3 days before the black friday event (idiot, I know), and they gave me store credit to cover the difference in price I paid and the BF clearance pricing, so I bought another!! I'm a repeat buyer from that site, and will continue to shop there. And, I buy from SBF too, so don't get on me for supporting the competition.

i'm mad I didn't scoop a jh legit and a triad when they had those prices....I don't care what site it is, if they give the best price and have a great reputation then i'm all for buying from them

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm mad I didn't scoop a jh legit and a triad when they had those prices....I don't care what site it is, if they give the best price and have a great reputation then i'm all for buying from them
Yeah by the time i was notified i was late to the party as well, i have also dealt with them and will continue to do so especially with prices like that, and yes they are very gtg !!!

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
Yeah by the time i was notified i was late to the party as well, i have also dealt with them and will continue to do so especially with prices like that, and yes they are very gtg !!!

I tried to spread the word. Threw it up in a few different threads in the demarini section. But they really did sell out fast. The Fu Dawg was sold out LONG before any of the worths or mikens or combats priced equally. Wishing I had bought more than 2.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I tried to spread the word. Threw it up in a few different threads in the demarini section. But they really did sell out fast. The Fu Dawg was sold out LONG before any of the worths or mikens or combats priced equally. Wishing I had bought more than 2.
They did have the worth and miken when i chxd but not the weight i was looking for. :(