alvinxnguyen

BALL OUT!!!
34-24 scn1b returnable, no cracks, rattles, or webbing. its mint. SOLD

P1010127.jpg

P1010126.jpg

Last edited:

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
Is the 1b hotter than og flex or is it just more rare?

from what i have heard....it gets super hot..not hotter than the flex...the flex will give you more distance......this is a great line drive/hard balls through the infield kind of bat.....mostly because of its weight.......just what i read before....

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
Thanks. Og ext didnt last very long haha

shhhhh.....its selling on the DL.....;)

I picked up a scx23 last night that looks like its gonna spit fire....so i dont have the time or patience to break that ext. in.....

<<<<I Move Bats Mother ****er!!

u2 hitter

Addicted to Softballfans
from what i have heard....it gets super hot..not hotter than the flex...the flex will give you more distance......this is a great line drive/hard balls through the infield kind of bat.....mostly because of its weight.......just what i read before....

you heard wrong.........this bat is the nastiest stock and legal asa bat

i have had over 20 of them and i still have one with over 3000 swings and its ridiculous; some will say the 4b is better but i have had both and i think for distance and exit speed the 1b is better.

u2 hitter

Addicted to Softballfans
i did that with a first batch synergy. somehow she only managed to swing it for 20 swings(lol)

she still asks where her bat is to this day. ahh........done sold that along long time ago

christophero

USS BHR LHD-6 SOFTBALL
i want this, but just to let me japanese teammates of mine use it... $380 might be too much for me to spend on them though...