For Sale Minty A2000 RB8

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
***SOLD***

$185 shipped (gifted or add fees) US48. Besides the relace at the tip of the fingers (a la 1781/ELO), only light couch catch and no oils applied. Since this is retail, it is softer and can be gamed as is IMO. PM for any questions. Thanks.

imagejpg1_zps6e540ef9.jpg

imagejpg2_zps1f3fb780.jpg

imagejpg3_zps203ebd05.jpg

Last edited:

Wolverine

Addicted to Softballfans
i need to replace one for a friend, the price is nice, are you interested in any trades i have a lot of new bats or gloves

Wolverine

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a new miken pyscho canadian edition 28 oz - worth 454 balanced 28 oz worth titan 28 oz easton b 2.0 28 oz all new in wrapper
wilson a 2000 elo black and brown laces 12.75 akadema precision series black both new with tags

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Just to clarify, here is a close-up of the relace. I thought I included the info above but I did add a hole at the pinky tip to make this work. I used an actual leather hole punch tool and not the poke-a-hole-and-stretch-it-out-with-whatever technique. By no means does if affect the integrity of the glove but just cosmetic. If you were to remove all the laces, you wouldn't be able to differentiate it from the other holes.

imagejpg1_zps4ab9af74.jpg

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a new miken pyscho canadian edition 28 oz - worth 454 balanced 28 oz worth titan 28 oz easton b 2.0 28 oz all new in wrapper
wilson a 2000 elo black and brown laces 12.75 akadema precision series black both new with tags

ELO is tempting but I have too many gloves. So only looking to sell at the moment.

Swinging Bunt

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep. Its still here for now. Waiting to hear back from a guy (who is waiting for another transaction to go thru) if he still wants this.