Price Check Minty OG SCX23+ 34/27

LSUTigers11

Team Drash/Worth 454
I have a minty OG SCX23+ 34/27 with less than 50 cuts that I need a price for. It does have a slight rattle that sounds like some glue has come loose in it. It is beautiful. Pics posted below. Thanks.

Last edited:

LSUTigers11

Team Drash/Worth 454
Pics of the OG SCX23+ 34/27

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

ChrisGio315

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice stick right here. Price is up in the air because of the rattle though...Never heard of these having rattles but I could be wrong..

Good luck with the trade/sale though, someone has their work cut out for them! haha

LSUTigers11

Team Drash/Worth 454
It has been setting in my friend's garage forever. The rattle sounds like a piece of glue has come loose. Doesn't sound like sand rattle. It is odd. The bat is beautiful though. I thought about keeping it myself, but I am a Worth girl so no point in keeping it.

ChrisGio315

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sure someone will take this off your hands.. As a matter off fact, PM Apex#2.. I know he was looking for one of these because he almost got mine haha

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I had one with a rattle like that. It was gtg for a thousand hits then I sold it.

I would say 200ish, but with the rattle it may be $20-$30 lower

ChrisGio315

Addicted to Softballfans
I had one with a rattle like that. It was gtg for a thousand hits then I sold it.

I would say 200ish, but with the rattle it may be $20-$30 lower

Yeah I was gonna throw out the 190 mark just because of the rattle... Could be a little more.. Could be a litte less...

I really can't see a TANK like this breaking being this new.. As long as its stock, it should be G2G for a long time

LSUTigers11

Team Drash/Worth 454
You should see it in person. I am actually not that far from you. I will be playing in Orlando on Sunday in my women's league.

cwillab

Semper Paratus
Yeah I was gonna throw out the 190 mark just because of the rattle... Could be a little more.. Could be a litte less...

I really can't see a TANK like this breaking being this new.. As long as its stock, it should be G2G for a long time

I got the one you sold APEX#2 back in Dec. and it took me 46 swings and now it looks like this.....
DSC00982.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

DSC00981.jpg

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
Prices are all over the map on these......i love mine...i paid $115 and it has over 4000 hits on it and is straight nasty!

LSUTigers11

Team Drash/Worth 454
Prices are all over the map on these......i love mine...i paid $115 and it has over 4000 hits on it and is straight nasty!

I thought about buying it from my girl for myself, but again I am WORTH girl. I actually thought about swinging it and seeing if I liked it. She has had it sitting in her garage for years and just pulled it out the other day and asked me to sell it for her. Chris, what do you think? Should I keep it or sell it for her?

Rocntoy

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to know

Doesn't mean anything on OG+'s

When I was selling mine I had several people ask for S/N...... The were looking for 3XXXXX and said they were made on 2003 vs. 4XXXXX which were made in 2004. If it was a 3XXXXX I was let them know, so he could sell it faster....
You know how people get with S/N's ......crazy