Buyer Beware miranda22 - DON'T DEAL

TD3

Part Time Player
Okay guys.... Sorry for not updating over the weekend. We had the Columbus Major tourney this weekend and it was pretty hectic around here.

Anyways, I DID get my orange 454 back and it seems to be in one piece. There is a scratch I know wasn't there before but I don't think they actually tried to damage the bat. I put 5 swings on it to test it and it swung fine and did not rattle or have endcap issues (my biggest concern).

With that said I am waiting to ship their bat back because I do not have a return address, they put the post office as the return on the box, and I have not been contacted since it was shipped. The synergy will sit in my trunk until they reach out to me

Northpaw9

Good, at least you got it back. It was an interesting couple days watching it all on fb...definitely makes me feel better about being on here watching the guys stick up for others on here.....

gold_glove9

<font color="Orange">Utility Player</font>
I joined that group the other day, saw that post about not the police or whatever, and left that same day.

TD3

Part Time Player
Yes I owe everyone on here that went out of their own way to help me a huge THANK YOU! Some of ya gave me a hard time along the way but still helped me the same. I was stuck and didn't know how to fix the situation and you guys came along and made it happen...You are all G2G bros in my book