Buyer Beware miranda22 - DON'T DEAL

Northpaw9

Ya, I think they have both left the groups. Its not showing their names in the members list anymore. Either that or they just blocked us all. I just sent a message on his last post looking for players just to see if he responds or not lol

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
Just logged in with my wife's Facebook to check. He deleted everything and so did his fiancee Miranda. They also removed themselves from each group

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
He is guilty of theft and federal mail fraud. He has nothing to stand on in terms of legal action. All our communication was done on a public forum which they openly responded too. (580) 336 - 4422 is the number for a local Perry, OK detective. I'm sure they would love to hear about all these stolen bats and using USPS for fraud.

TD3

Part Time Player
He is guilty of theft and federal mail fraud. He has nothing to stand on in terms of legal action. All our communication was done on a public forum which they openly responded too. (580) 336 - 4422 is the number for a local Perry, OK detective. I'm sure they would love to hear about all these stolen bats and using USPS for fraud.

Yes I see these as just a threat. One of Miranda's first FB messages to me was about her uncle being a sheriff and would place harassment charges on me, and she ended up sending me my bat. So, I take these as just a boy who was busted

TD3

Part Time Player
Agreed. I don't think people are going to take too kindly to this guy....the "i got bats n can get any bat I want" quote I found quite humorous

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
The turds that make statements like that usually can't afford jack ****. Look at the pics on his Facebook with the dogs...a couple of real classy, upstanding people.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I can still see posts in that Oklahoma Group from both of them...so they didn't leave the group, probably just blocked anyone who can't see it

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
threatens to get an epo put out on people, but he was the one inviting everyone to oklahoma so he could "beat their ass"? alrighty then

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
most likely he is the black sheep of the family, even if he has relatives on the police force, I doubt they are going to vouch for this **********

teamriot38

UNKNOWNachilles
As long as TD3, gets his bat back. That was the whole intention to start.

I am still sending about 3-5 texts and facebook messages a day as well as calling on my way to and from work... I have not given up but do not see this ending in my favor at this point

oh, how things can change in a day

Northpaw9

I havent played at Carl Smith in a few years. I used to live in Tulsa until about 3 years ago. Once my wife finished all her chemo treatments and surgeries from breast cancer, we moved to the southern part of Oklahoma where she is originally from. I told her last night we would be getting a team together and heading to Tulsa to play in the next couple weeks lol

Northpaw9

i could very well get a tball bat or some **** in the mail though

Thats what I am afraid of. With these clowns, no telling if they actually shipped the right bat or not. When is the arrival date from the tracking info they sent??

Joker

check out this *****, admin of one of the groups

ok-2.jpg

ok2.jpg

Last edited:

TD3

Part Time Player
Thats what I am afraid of. With these clowns, no telling if they actually shipped the right bat or not. When is the arrival date from the tracking info they sent??

she sent me a picture of my 454 at the usps store getting weighed. And it says today (friday) so i will keep everyone posted on it whenever I do receive it. USPS has been sucking lately

trip

stfu
i'd rather see a picture of a receipt with a tracking number and her prepaid visa card getting charged

Camoninja

Addicted to Softballfans
They are sucking. I had a bat that was suppose to be delivered Wed in Cali and its not out for delivery yet.