Missouri Area Combatant Tournament Info...

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
I might be interested in this. I am not sure if we r playing in the tourny, but I would love to get together with some of the guys, and take some swings. Fro, let me know when this is, and if it is going to happen for sure.

It looks like the scrimmage will happen. I just need to find and secure a place.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Guys in the OG thread talked about trying to get in an allnighter or late Saturday round robin just so they don't run the risk of only playing 2 games. Is that something that still interests you guys? Nobody has an allnighter that night and trying to schedule a round robin is risky since you never know when you play your final game.

I was thinking maybe we could rent a lit field on Friday and play some scrimmage games with locals and maybe even have a little HR derby. What do you guys think?

Combatants that are in for the Friday night scrimmage and HR derby. We don't need everyone to do this. I can find plenty of locals to fill in. I'm just trying to get a list going of Combatants since it will be first come first serve for them.

1. Myself
2. Huber
3. LSX Freak
4. JohnnyDakota
5. Fakeelvis
6. Papasteve
7. Hittingbombs
Updated scrimmage list.....

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Guys in the OG thread talked about trying to get in an allnighter or late Saturday round robin just so they don't run the risk of only playing 2 games. Is that something that still interests you guys? Nobody has an allnighter that night and trying to schedule a round robin is risky since you never know when you play your final game.

I was thinking maybe we could rent a lit field on Friday and play some scrimmage games with locals and maybe even have a little HR derby. What do you guys think?

Combatants that are in for the Friday night scrimmage and HR derby. We don't need everyone to do this. I can find plenty of locals to fill in. I'm just trying to get a list going of Combatants since it will be first come first serve for them.

1. Myself
2. Huber
3. LSX Freak
4. JohnnyDakota
5. Fakeelvis
6. Papasteve
7. Hittingbombs
8. Tip8
Updated again..........

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
May want to talk to fakeelvis, he just PM'd me and said he can't make the tournament. May not be able to make the scrimmage either.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.

1. Myself
2. Huber
3. LSX Freak
4. JohnnyDakota
5. Primelord
6. Papasteve
7. Hittingbombs
8. Tip8
Updated............

tbrant77

Addicted to Softballfans
Geez, I would love to do this. I wish I did not agree to watch my nephew while my sister went out of town that weekend. I need to get my priorities straight.:D

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
As long as it is not a Throttle, a Censored, or an Uncensored I am ok with just about anything they give us to swing. I think those are the only "bad" Combats that I have ever swung. (They are still better than some other companies bats I have swung :eek:)

BlackBall 9

<font color="#8B1A1A">The Veteran</font>
Just off of 270 and 370 on the Northwest side of STL. Very nice facilities, and if you bring the family there is a great mall with all kinds of cool stuff for kids in it.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
As long as it is not a Throttle, a Censored, or an Uncensored I am ok with just about anything they give us to swing. I think those are the only "bad" Combats that I have ever swung. (They are still better than some other companies bats I have swung :eek:)

I heard they are asking each manufacturer to bring 3 weights 26, 27, and 28 of two current models for each field.

FreakShow34

One minute left
I heard they are asking each manufacturer to bring 3 weights 26, 27, and 28 of two current models for each field.

Combatant and Spike would be nice!! :D

And they should give the bats to the team that best represents that manufacturer at the end of the tourney

Last edited:

Huber