Missouri Area Combatant Tournament Info...

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes we do. I'm thinkin if its not full by the end of march everyone thats in for sure can bring a friend.

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
I might be down for this...it's the weekend after my wedding though, so not sure if my wife will want to honeymoon in the STL. I do miss the area though, I went to college there.

If I can work it out though, I play 2b/3b/mi.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
I might be down for this...it's the weekend after my wedding though, so not sure if my wife will want to honeymoon in the STL. I do miss the area though, I went to college there.

If I can work it out though, I play 2b/3b/mi.

Congrats on the marrage thing. Just lmk when you find out for sure and ill put you on the list. I think were gonna make march 31 the deadline then worry about fill-ins from there.

Papasteve

Addicted to Softballfans
I think I'm ridin solo for this, but I'm sure y'all can get someone to cover for me. I think for me its understandable not to be able to get someone to come with me

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
yep...I'm the one getting hitched the weekend before...trying to convince that a weekend in St. Louis would be a good place for our "honeymoon"...

Last edited:

tee_dub660

BP Hero's Sidekick
chris that wouldn't be a hard sell. There is lots to do in STL. Just when you have all the ball equipment she might wonder what's going on ;)

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
yep...I'm the one getting hitched the weekend before...trying to convince that a weekend in St. Louis would be a good place for our "honeymoon"...

When she asks why you're packing your gear just tell her its for an experiment at the science center.