Missouri Area Combatant Tournament Info...

Huber

We can still order the jerseys if we have enough interest. We would have to have a min of 10 I believe

derickatm

Addicted to Softballfans
already working on arrangements to stay up in STL for a few days. I need a vaca so may come up on Thurs to party with some friends. keep me posted, and let me know when i need to pay. thanks!

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Can we get a pick of the jersey? My brother is wanting to get a shirt and would like to see this.

I don't know if everyone remembers from the old thread, but I had posted about renting a lit field Friday night so we could play some pickup games and my have a little HR derby. Then we could hang out somewhere afterwards. Who all would be interested in something like that? Now that league schedules are out I can start looking for open spots that night. Again we don't need 20 Combatants for this. I have plenty of friends that would play some pickup games.

Johnnydakota

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah, depending on when you did this, we will be there for this touney so i would be down for something like this

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
The pic of the jerseys are in the last call thread. And I've already got Friday on my agenda, and that's open for anyone who will be in town. You should get some blindside guys to come up Friday night Dakota.