Missouri Area Combatants...

BlackBall 9

<font color="#8B1A1A">The Veteran</font>
You'll be good. Put down the shields Drew, you act like everyone you know has called you sandbaggers. That's horse**** and you know it. We get on here and **** with Duke and once you found out it was about how long he would stick with the knuckleheads you got pissed. We are all friends here bro. Just some friendly **** talking. Duke is known for playing with a lot of teams. I'm not saying he jumps ship in the middle of the season, but he's played a lot of places, and has a lot more experience than most of you. I was kidding Saturday after he made a comment about something and that's how this whole thing started.

joey_seiler

Addicted to Softballfans
im not bent out of shape homie... i was just makin very valid points! i bet we suck this year ;)

I know you weren't. You and I have talked about it and you do make valid points. I just like messing with Drew cause he gets his Masters of the Universe underwear in bunch and starts talking about how many players in each class there are on your team knowing Chavez is not a D player and knowing that some of the guys he lists as E players arent E players either. Personally, I'm looking forward to playing you guys.

krypto55

Addicted to Softballfans
You'll be good. Put down the shields Drew, you act like everyone you know has called you sandbaggers. That's horse**** and you know it. We get on here and **** with Duke and once you found out it was about how long he would stick with the knuckleheads you got pissed. We are all friends here bro. Just some friendly **** talking. Duke is known for playing with a lot of teams. I'm not saying he jumps ship in the middle of the season, but he's played a lot of places, and has a lot more experience than most of you. I was kidding Saturday after he made a comment about something and that's how this whole thing started.

i dunno how to take this??? :confused:

Yea its gotten outta hand but its def good reading while im takin a big ol sh*t haha so keep on! See huber you missed out on being friends with a ICON bahahahaha! Arent you glad my WORTH LOVIN A$$ made this thread alot better than what it was? hahahaha jk dont get your panties in a wad! :D

krypto55

Addicted to Softballfans
I know you weren't. You and I have talked about it and you do make valid points. I just like messing with Drew cause he gets his Masters of the Universe underwear in bunch and starts talking about how many players in each class there are on your team knowing Chavez is not a D player and knowing that some of the guys he lists as E players arent E players either. Personally, I'm looking forward to playing you guys.

Technically Chavez is on paper :D

I know we have discussed this but i had to make my points on here just so people understood both sides ;)

Im just ready for the season to start and i hope we both have great seasons an play well even when we play each other! Just like ive told yall before softball will never come between me an yall! But when im on the field i mean business! :cool:

BlackBall 9

I meant you have travelled with several teams to play throughout the years past. Florida, etc.

Balco_00

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not masters of universe it's wolverine get it straight!! I know it's all shut talking and that's fine but this is like watching a comedian that doesn't get new material it gets old after the second or third time!! And Monty if I had a dime for how many times I have heard we are sandbagging I would be as rich as Donald trump!! When I say 5 e player we were last year we won state now moving up we got Chavez, Alex and duke all d players. Name me one thing Chavez has done to be classified c has he won a state? The three c players also haven't won anything or did outstanding in c!! Therefore they can come down. It just pisses me off when we heard it all last year cause we were doing good and now it starts this year and we haven't even played one game!! It's a whole new team. I think it will be a blast this year we have a lot more competition in our area. I look forward to playing u guys we disnt get to last year.

Balco_00

Addicted to Softballfans
Monty I didn't get pissed that u guys had a wager on duke. IMO it's up to him if he goes he goes, do I want him to stay yeah. I like duke and what he brings to the table. Monty u out of all people know when I get mad I will let u know I won't hide behind a keyboard like a lot of people. Duke gave us his word on playing and I'm hoping he keeps his word and plays for a year. Do I enjoy arguing with u guys yeah. The problem is you are reading a screen and can't read emotions so u guys jump to conclusions. I have played with u guys for 4 yrs and against u for 3-4 yrs. I'm not gonna let softball come in between a Freindship if so we weren't friends to begin with. But like duke when we face each other on field it's a diffrent story!!

BlackBall 9

Better pack your Wolverine lunchbox when you step on the field against us. I personally never said you were sandbaggers there Donald Trump. Chavez was a D player last year, his skill level is higher than that for sure, but that doesn't count. I don't care about the Illinois guys and what they were sanctioned. Duke isn't going anywhere, he's always been a knucklehead, just now he gets to wear it on his jersey. You guys have the makeup of being a real solid team. Hope you are.

Balco_00

Addicted to Softballfans
Better pack your Wolverine lunchbox when you step on the field against us. I personally never said you were sandbaggers there Donald Trump. Chavez was a D player last year, his skill level is higher than that for sure, but that doesn't count. I don't care about the Illinois guys and what they were sanctioned. Duke isn't going anywhere, he's always been a knucklehead, just now he gets to wear it on his jersey. You guys have the makeup of being a real solid team. Hope you are.

I thought you talk **** about players not the game? Just curious. Monty my post was never aimed at just you, it was in general. I'm just saying that the whole sandbagging bit is getting old, Go home and think write some new material then bring the new material to the game. Then see what happens!! I will go get the popcorn ready cause I'm hungry....... Monty should me and duke take wagers on you staying with blindside all year considering you have already jumped shipped this year?? IJS:cool::cool:

BlackBall 9

I jumped ship in 2010. Remember when you left Cartel? To help coach MOB? I do. So I guess I learned from you. I don't owe anyone an explaination of why I quit, I did it for my reasons and thats that. If you would have been in my shoes you would have done it. I know that for a fact. There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff that could be put on here but I am not making any of that public knowledge for the fact of not causing any trouble for anyone. My conversation with Duke was a conversation in jest, giving him a hard time about some stuff based off of that conversation. It just got taken to a new level. Enjoy your popcorn homie.

BlackBall 9

Better pack your Wolverine lunchbox when you step on the field against us.

As far as that statement goes, you can't read emotion in a post, so you wouldn't have known I was laughing when I typed that.

krypto55

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought you talk **** about players not the game? Just curious. Monty my post was never aimed at just you, it was in general. I'm just saying that the whole sandbagging bit is getting old, Go home and think write some new material then bring the new material to the game. Then see what happens!! I will go get the popcorn ready cause I'm hungry....... Monty should me and duke take wagers on you staying with blindside all year considering you have already jumped shipped this year?? IJS:cool::cool:

hehe very good reading! I like this! We could easily be sh*t talkin on the semo board but instead we are letting the whole combatant world listen to us! haha anyways... I got $10 that monty gets hammered at the fox an the hound (busch pepsi) an wants to kick some oriental a$$ an doesnt show up the next day to play!!! An thats where his blindside run ends :D

Btw that was prolly one of my best times ever! Also that the cartel didnt pick me up to pitch and i think i pitched a 2 hitter or something like that against them then went on to be Defensive MVP lol...

Last edited:

krypto55

Addicted to Softballfans
I jumped ship in 2010. Remember when you left Cartel? To help coach MOB? I do. So I guess I learned from you. I don't owe anyone an explaination of why I quit, I did it for my reasons and thats that. If you would have been in my shoes you would have done it. I know that for a fact. There's a lot of behind the scenes stuff that could be put on here but I am not making any of that public knowledge for the fact of not causing any trouble for anyone. My conversation with Duke was a conversation in jest, giving him a hard time about some stuff based off of that conversation. It just got taken to a new level. Enjoy your popcorn homie.

hey u owed me one! an u gave it to me! its ok bro no hard feelings at all an i told u that! im sure other players would do the same thing you did. Im just glad you did it before season started. And If my lips were as puckered up as yours were id prolly have to add you to the roster too bahahahahaha!!! (inside joke from snoball)

Balco_00

Addicted to Softballfans
This looks completely retarded, I am done being back in highschool and arguing over something that is retarded. We can settle this on the field!!:):)

BlackBall 9

Knuckleheads have made some solid additions to their team, so they are gonna be a good D team this. They'll be better than last year, even if they picked up Duke to pitch. Ha ha. That weekend in Little Rock was a lot of fun. There was no way I could have played the next day. It was pretty bad. You had an awesome tournament that weekend Dookie. Probably the best utrip pitcher I have seen.

krypto55

Addicted to Softballfans
Knuckleheads have made some solid additions to their team, so they are gonna be a good D team this. They'll be better than last year, even if they picked up Duke to pitch. Ha ha. That weekend in Little Rock was a lot of fun. There was no way I could have played the next day. It was pretty bad. You had an awesome tournament that weekend Dookie. Probably the best utrip pitcher I have seen.

Yes i did have one heck of a tourny! Thanks for those kind words! Who woulda thought a 280lb fella could do a cartwheel an strike a dude out ;)

krypto55

Addicted to Softballfans
I wil ump :D

Knuckleheads vs Blindside

Who will win??????

NO huber you will not ump! You will show favortism! :D

Really i think its gonna be a good game! Its gonna come down to who will field the middle better. Blindside is a solid team Cota being one of the best all around players in semo and beas as well... IMO an u can call me bias the only weak spot i see is the pitching situation... I know carter is up an comin but it takes time to learn that position its not all about throwing the ball up there anyone can do that. Just this last year is when i think i really i stepped to another level an i been pitching 4 years... Its really all about not throwing strikes all the time u gotta work the plate an remember the batters. Its all about the junk you throw honestly. Heres my opinion on how i will "try" an pitch to blindside players that i know :D

Monty-outside an high (his power is to the left side)
Joey-inside (cant throw outside bc he can push the ball good)
Robbie-outside (kinna like monty power to the left side)
Freemo- keep it high (with his power prolly gonna go out)
Cota-??? (has more power than u think! used to be great to the right side but noticed a change in his swing and doesnt go that way much anymore :(
Beas-??? (serve it up an just see what happens maybe he will use a solo)

Just my opinions on what im gonna do if i pitch against you guys. SO hit the cages an prove me wrong lol

Huber

NO huber you will not ump! You will show favortism! :D
Really i think its gonna be a good game! Its gonna come down to who will field the middle better. Blindside is a solid team Cota being one of the best all around players in semo and beas as well... IMO an u can call me bias the only weak spot i see is the pitching situation... I know carter is up an comin but it takes time to learn that position its not all about throwing the ball up there anyone can do that. Just this last year is when i think i really i stepped to another level an i been pitching 4 years... Its really all about not throwing strikes all the time u gotta work the plate an remember the batters. Its all about the junk you throw honestly. Heres my opinion on how i will "try" an pitch to blindside players that i know :D

Monty-outside an high (his power is to the left side)
Joey-inside (cant throw outside bc he can push the ball good)
Robbie-outside (kinna like monty power to the left side)
Freemo- keep it high (with his power prolly gonna go out)
Cota-??? (has more power than u think! used to be great to the right side but noticed a change in his swing and doesnt go that way much anymore :(
Beas-??? (serve it up an just see what happens maybe he will use a solo)

Just my opinions on what im gonna do if i pitch against you guys. SO hit the cages an prove me wrong lol

Not when umping sir! I am straight down the line calling it as I see no matter who you are. I take umping as serious as I can

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone should go make a snow angel for me and post pics!:) I'm so homesick it's not even funny. I actually miss the snow.

Balco_00

Addicted to Softballfans
He played for kc fusion. They played us our first tourny of the year last year. We were a lot better than that after that tourny. They disnt impress me either

BlackBall 9

I love it when it snows. But today was a cold mofo. Kinda took some of the fun away from it.