Mizuno 9spike blast mid, turf shoe?

glovedad

I am trying to find a pair (or 2) of size 9.5 orange and black of this model and can't find them anywhere. The shoe is available in other colors, hoping to find the orange and black. Thought I Would see if anyone on the board might have a lead on them. They have been great shoes. Thanks much.

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
They were also an exclusive for one site, so that complicates things even further. I doubt there are any out there sitting around new in box.

glovedad

Well dang the luck. I appreciate the info. It seemed like there were lots of them and now there are none. Did not know they were only made one year and exclusive to a site. Again, thank you for taking the time to offer some updates. I will move on. I see Boombah turfs, mid in the orange and black. Any feedback on them? Thanks much.

web gem

Addicted to Softballfans
Durability on the Boombahs is sketchy at best. I've owned a half dozen pairs of them over the last 3 years and have never been impressed by the quality. I keep getting sucked in by all the colors. I switched to the Blast 3s about a year ago and have been stoked so far! They're wayyyy better in both performance and durability than anything Boombah makes. But they only come in a few colors now. But the black ones go with anything.

Buckeye20

Addicted to Softballfans
Stear clear of the Boombahs unless u play 1 day a week , they offer a great variety of styles and colors but like mentioned before they don't last !

glovedad

Much appreciated info. I have never had any Boombah equipment. It does look good, but if not durable, I will pass. I have used the Mizuno Blasts for years and they are the best I have had. I am 65 so it is not so much a matter of wearing them out as it is comfort and support. They are so good on the feet.
I am a bit surprised Mizuno would not reissue the orange and black. It appears they have sold them out.
Again, thanks much for your input guys. You buy a pair of cleats and you are stuck with them. I appreciate you saving me a purchase on the Boombahs that apparently do not pass the durability test.