For Sale/Trade Mizuno Craze Xtreme (Black and Yellow) 26oz

dzzydevil8

Star Player
Sorry fellas, being in the military I am away from the computer alot.. Blue Devil is correct, I currently have an offer of 95, still havent got an email back from the guy yet. Would prefer to trade it, let me know if anyone is interested.

mo8pointer

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought it was sold to me?

I thought you had said it was sold to me and to hold off on paying you until you returned from your business trip? Let me know?

mo8pointer

Addicted to Softballfans
been texting your cell

Sent you a text yesterday and this morning to finalize the deal. Text or call me at 816 824 7424 to let me know if its mine?

jrscll

IPIIHB
Sent you a text yesterday and this morning to finalize the deal. Text or call me at 816 824 7424 to let me know if its mine?

He might still be looking to make a trade or get more $$$
I was also texting him and asked me to make an offer. This was earlier in the week of course, I needed to get a deal done ASAP and he said he wanted to wait until the end of the week so seems he moved on to others. But this isnt fleabay where one is seeking a bidding war! Work a deal out and move on!

mo8pointer

Addicted to Softballfans
text from 816 824 7424

cool just wanted to make sure it was still mine. let me know when and where to send the payment too.