Mizuno Customs

AydenB00

The Rookie
Dude, is this some sort of contest or something? Normal consumers in the US have not been able to order Mizuno Pro customs, now they can. Why all the hate man?

not at all, you were putting some sort of information out there to not be true. and actually SBF wasnt the only one you could order the GMP pro from its just they ran a special on them. Mizuno had a custom builder to build GMP pros to normal consumers in the US. just get your facts straight thats all

Soxfan8

Starting Player
if I had know about this alleged US custom builder, it would have saved me a lot of time on google translate. . . .

AydenB00

The Rookie
Being a huge Mizuno fan boy, I am probably going to replace a good portion of my collection with a few custom Pro Limiteds. My biggest question right now is where to start.

I am going to see if it's possible to get color samples of the leather. I want to know exactly what I'm going to get if I'm going to pay $500 for it. For example, I'd love to spec out an Ichiro spec glove in all navy, but the navy on their builder looks really light, and the navy in real life (at least in the past) has been so dark it almost looks black. For $500 I want it to look just like the real deal.

so what year did you become a huge mizuno fan boy?

AydenB00

The Rookie
so im just wondering if this huge mizuno fan boy even knows what he is talking about. Do you even own a Navy custom mizuno glove? or a navy mizuno glove at all? IVe had and have quite a few and none represent what you are saying.

Soxfan8

Starting Player
I have reached out to Mizuno see if I can get sample swatches of the new leather colors. If it's something they're able to do I will share photos with the board of all the various leathers.

Black on left. Navy on right. 5 seasons on both.

Attachments

• 9235BE70-ACE0-434A-B584-85B41A0D5AAE.jpeg
    9235BE70-ACE0-434A-B584-85B41A0D5AAE.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 43

AydenB00

The Rookie
at least if i called myself a huge mizuno fanboy I'd know what the hell i was talking about, then again I'm not and still know more then a huge mizuno fanboy...IJS