Mizuno Full dye Hoodie mockup!!

Gadawgs29

Banned User
im in for either color, just to help if need one person to get color for others, XL and lmk if we can get name and numbers on these!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
any reason in particular the runbird isn't whatever their branded flavor or yellow is?

I'm not sure what you are talking about, but it's a mock-up on a computer program the colors are going to look slightly different once it is put on the hoodie.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Hoodie deadline is tomorrow evening around midnight. If you want in, get on the list ASAP. I will begin collecting money tomorrow evening as well w/ an anticipated cutoff for monies on Monday, so get your money together, lets not hold this up for everyone else!

Thanks!!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
I sent everyone a PM w/ this payment info, but will post it here as well..

Alright guys, time to pay up for the hoodies.

Please send $67.25 paypal as GOODS to [email protected]. In the description please include your SBF user name, your name and shipping address, and what size you want.

If you also want your name/number on the back, please send $70 pp and also include what name/number you want on the back in the description along with the other information.

Please pay up in a timely manner so this doesn't get held up for everyone else involved. Once all the payments are received I will be forwarding all the money to Chy so he can place the order for us.

Any questions, LMK.

Thanks, Adam

Adamal24

Never Settle™
list updated w/ payments. I will be at a tourney all day, I will update the list w/ everyone who pays at the end of the day.. thanks!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
payments received from 6.. waiting on 5 more guys to pay up.. lets get these in ASAP please and thanks :)

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Heard from 1 of the 3 left and he's paying tonight... still haven't heard any word from the other two and everyone on the list has read the payment message I sent. Please get your payments in ASAP. Thanks.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
another one paid, only waiting on mkejohnson and bamaboyusmc13... please get your money in so I can send the money to Chy and we can get this ordered for everyone!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
i have now heard back from everyone, last 2 will be paying wednesday then i will be submitting the order! thanks everyone, i will be posting updates as they come along!