For Sale/Trade Mizuno GCP86x 12.75

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
Moving this to it's own thread. I'm now looking to sell or trade this for another glove, anything within reason sizes 11.75-13. NO BATS PLEASE. Sale price is SOLD. I'm the original owner of this glove for the last 4 years and it's been used sparingly in league play. No issues at all. Recently relaced with Mizuno chocolate lace which matched perfectly. Used primarily TIP and is broken in thumb to pinky. I would say this glove plays true to size if not a little larger than 12.75. Feel free to text 706-570-3628 with offers or just send me a PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Ha! So this one also has the extra piece of black leather sewn into the palm lining. I relaced a Mizuno with that and wondered if it was an aftermarket attempt to cover up a deteriorating liner. I guess not.

edvedsfb

Addicted to Softballfans
Ha! So this one also has the extra piece of black leather sewn into the palm lining. I relaced a Mizuno with that and wondered if it was an aftermarket attempt to cover up a deteriorating liner. I guess not.

Yeah, it came with that extra palm lining. Not sure it's purpose but it goes unnoticed.