Mizuno nighthawk release date in the US

I've been tracking this bat bat ever since I first heard of it a few months back. For years I have loved Mizuno products but never much cared for their 1 pc bat as I've always been a 2 pc guy. So needless to say I am super siked about the Nighthawk.

For the last month the Mizuno website had 3/15 listed as the US release date. I logged in on 3/15 ready to make my purchased and the release date has now changed to, "early April." WTF is Mizuno doing? all the other bat manufactures have their 2016 lines out. My season starts in early April, I need this bat in advance of opening day. .. Pretty disappointed.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Weird, I was well warned from the get go about Apr 1st ship date.

They had a small run hit retailer shelves early, but the bulk of their production was due into their facilities Apr 1.

My order has been pending the April batch all along.

The bat is good, just be patient my friend.

I've been tracking this bat bat ever since I first heard of it a few months back. For years I have loved Mizuno products but never much cared for their 1 pc bat as I've always been a 2 pc guy. So needless to say I am super siked about the Nighthawk.

For the last month the Mizuno website had 3/15 listed as the US release date. I logged in on 3/15 ready to make my purchased and the release date has now changed to, "early April." WTF is Mizuno doing? all the other bat manufactures have their 2016 lines out. My season starts in early April, I need this bat in advance of opening day. .. Pretty disappointed.