mlb fanduel thread

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Screenshot_2015-04-28-20-54-24_zpsjz1n6pcu.png

Oh man..... come on Ross

adon14x

Addicted to Softballfans
I have been killing h2h and double ups...Last night was my second night in the red since I moved to fanduel...up about 500% of my original investment...
Ive gone to the strategy of not paying up for a top tier pitcher and getting more elite bats instead...Consistently getting 13-16 from those 7-8k pitchers has been great.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You're getting lucky then. Good work. Plenty of times those 7-8k pitchers flame out. Every night one of the guaranteed "value" pitchers flames out. See Tyson Ross last night for the most recent example. He was a great play. Free swinging Stros, in PETCO where he has a career ERA under 3, good offense behind him... crazy.

adon14x

Addicted to Softballfans
Tyson Ross was ok, he got what you should expect from him...he hasn't worked deep into a game this year. He got a bunch of k's with a handful of strikeouts.

Yesterday I went Travis Wood (has thrown the ball well besides 1 game @Col) and Sonny Gray...

Early games today I am going Pineda

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I liked Sonny Gray. I actually went with Anibal Sanchez yesterday in cash games. Can't believe the Tigers lost.

I love Pineda. He looks like he's really putting it together again.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
If I would have played today I would have went with Cooney in STL and stacked both Astros righties and Toronto righties and a Detroit Tiger or two.

Of course, none of that would work out and I'd score 35 points and finish 55th out of 100 like usual and lose my 50/50's.

Therefore, I'm off till this weekend.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Morneau and Blackmon killed me last night. Everyone else scored well. My Dodgers stack was legit (Rollins/Peterson/Grandal) and Stanton went yard as I predicted. But nobody else helped out. Lame.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
P
Alfredo Simon
DET @ KAN
C
Roberto Perez
CLE v TOR
1B
Miguel Cabrera
DET @ KAN
2B
Jose Altuve
HOU v SEA
3B
Josh Donaldson
TOR @ CLE
SS
Jose Iglesias
DET @ KAN
OF
Kevin Pillar
TOR @ CLE
OF
Yoenis Cespedes
DET @ KAN
OF
Jacob Marisnick
HOU v SEA

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
P
Jacob deGrom
NYM v WAS
C
Evan Gattis
HOU v SEA
1B
Lucas Duda
NYM v WAS
2B
Devon Travis
TOR @ CLE
3B
Luis Valbuena
HOU v SEA
SS
Zack Cozart
CIN @ ATL
OF
J.D. Martinez
DET @ KAN
OF
Nick Markakis
ATL v CIN
OF
George Springer
HOU v SEA

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
P
Alfredo Simon
DET @ KAN
C
Roberto Perez
CLE v TOR
1B
Miguel Cabrera
DET @ KAN
2B
Jose Altuve
HOU v SEA
3B
Josh Donaldson
TOR @ CLE
SS
Jose Iglesias
DET @ KAN
OF
Kevin Pillar
TOR @ CLE
OF
Yoenis Cespedes
DET @ KAN
OF
Jacob Marisnick
HOU v SEA

I like this one. Don't think Simon has a good outing against KC as they have a couple real good lefties, but you can't sleep on the DET offense pulling out the W for him.

adon14x

Addicted to Softballfans
Been slacking on this thread...
Cash Lineup

Gerit Cole
Russell Martin
Freddie Freeman
Scooter Gennett
Adrian Beltre
Elvis Andrus
Joc Pederson
Nelson Cruz