MLB regular season thread

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This exactly. The vast majority of people in the mid-South are Steelers or Cowboy fans because there was no local team. Some made the switch when the Titans came to the area but most did not.
been a rams fan since mid 70's. hated both those teams. followed the titans some when they moved on from being the oilers but they were always at best 2nd fav even though i live in tn. old favs are hard to give up.
nowutimean?

chacha15

rec chip
Ive seen Dwight Clark make "The Catch" you know who was commentating? Vin Scully

back to baseball, wish I could still lay out and catch like Puig did. Dodgers looked like rec league softball at times.
Good bye Torontno

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Fernandez had a BAC of .146 and coke in his system. Other 2 had a little bit but under .08. Doesn't change anything I guess, still a sad reality...

chacha15

rec chip
so if he had life insurance or some kind of pension fund that will affect any settlement with family and earnings from baseball, endorsements, etc..

3XC

Big Truss
I want to do coke and race my speedboat at 4AM.

That sounds like a Miami Vice script I can get down with.

stork

CwLXw3iUAAAMNBy.jpg

Stretch19

Grow up
Kris Bryant is the 1st player to ever to win College Player of the Year (2013), Minor League Player of the Year (2014), Rookie of the Year (2015) and MVP (2016) in 4 straight seasons.

wasnt there some dude on here last year ****ting on bryant talking about he was trash?

3XC

Big Truss
Bryce Harper batted .243 and slugged .441. I let it go, because I was right all along, from the get. I don't need validation from you scrubs. He put up a goddamn Gregg Zaun slash line and it was crickets in here all season.

stork

I saw an article the other day on top 60 baby names starting with the letter B. We are in for some madness. My name didn't make the cut strangely. And wtf makes a living writing these articles?

3XC

Big Truss
Women who majored in journalism from Sam Houston State and thought the New York Times would be beating a path to their doors.

stork

I am going to quit my job and be a blogger. Hours of my choosing and I will travel the world and meet the most important people in the world.

3XC

Big Truss
I'd probably pay 5 dollars to get into an art gallery comprising nothing but hrd's MS paint projects.

You'd have to pay me 5 dollars to read any of you guys' blogs.

That's how I really feel.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
ya i know...educated but dumb.....it's where we're at in society. you're one of the better ones, though.

that's actually a compliment

hrdchrgin13

I'd probably pay 5 dollars to get into an art gallery comprising nothing but hrd's MS paint projects.

You'd have to pay me 5 dollars to read any of you guys' blogs.

That's how I really feel.

One day I devoted like 15 minutes to trying to track them all down. I gave up tho

stork

We are going green with no disposable coffee cups so they bought a bunch of white mugs. A bunch getting all crazy with colored sharpies making some kick ass artwork to personalize. I just initialized the bottom of mine in silver.