Mnf

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
For some reason. I think the Skins pull together a semi decent game on all fronts, Morris/Helu go over a hundo with 2 TD's, garçon and Moss combine for 2 maybe 3, Hankerson might join this but dude had worse hands than primo, Reed could be a factor. and the special teams provides good field position. Keep RG off his back with rollouts and hope the secondary doesn't **** the bed.

But I honesty think none of this will happen and the 9ers win by 14+.

Covering the bases like Chris.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
This line is ridiculous......i hate Vegas

I love rg3....put it together for a night and shock the world

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
This line is ridiculous......i hate Vegas

I love rg3....put it together for a night and shock the world

I want this to happen so bad. After years of following a **** team, then finally get a decent one with huge upside, then sophomore year come out with this debacle. Hard to be a fan, you know how it feels. Tears me up. Take the brace off, let him use his legs. Babying him is hurting us. He gets hurt, put Cousins in, far worse starters in the league than Cousins. Dudes a starter easy on like 5 teams, maybe more. Secondary is crap, special teams is a joke. Sad.

Kgun12

Addicted to Softballfans
He makes more than half of his throws off his back foot, almost like a fadeaway.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Frisco wins easily I think. I am torn because I want the niners to lose most all the time they are not playing the seahawks but if the skins lose that means a better draft position for the rams. Aww what's one spot in the draft order I hope they kill the niners.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I appreciate the fact our east coast affiliates are posting after normal working hours. MNF bringing us closer together. Hallelujah and Amen and all that ****...

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Rg3 looks like one of those brothers who says "playboy" a lot....

Like...."nice catch playboyah"

ntz

tricknollegy
It is when you are surrounded by a bunch of daddypoes in the workplace. Everyone is a 9ers fan this year all the sudden. Fake as 9ers fans

I have no idea who anyone at my work roots for. That's not true, i just don't make it a point to incessantly bring up teams that i root for. I'm no longer 12 trying to make a case for Patrick ewing over Hakeem ne Akeem at the time

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kaep looks like he lost his swagger. Last year he was so ****y and self assured now not so much.

justinstp

PayPal Ready
They were a long time ago. And I'm not sure either group is waaaaaaaaaaay better. Saints had Vaughan Johnson too, who was damn good.

Joker

hey look navajos, we care about native americans, stop telling us to change our name