Color coded:

SB favorites

Legit contenders

Postseason hopefuls

Work in progress

Booty

3XC

Big Truss
Eagles offense isn't the reason they're missing the postseason, so who takes snaps for them is irrelevant. They give up like 430 yards a week on average or some ****.

Oakland has been a disaster for so long that until they start winning road games they aren't any higher than 20th, ever.

The no-Locker Titans might be high on my list, but its their defense that has been surprisingly good.

3XC

Big Truss
Well the Bengals aren't as good as New England outside of monsoons in their own stadium, so there's that. They also lost to the Brian Hoyer Browns, which no longer exist. And I can't put the Bears ahead of Cincy because they lost two in a row and looked poopy doing it.

Theres a methodology here. Its not a random list.

3XC

Big Truss
They have too many Julios and Gonzalezes to be lower, its the Latino power team.

3XC

Big Truss
Villy thinks the Chargers should be blue and not purple, but when you lose to Oakland, you lose to Oakland.

3XC

Big Truss
Jets have a decent enough defense to keep them in games and although Geno is up and down, he shows flashes of "wow" at times.

Now will he stay in this QB limbo forever like Cam Newton, frustrating people with brilliance at times and suckitude at others, sometimes in the same drive? Or will he rein it in and become a legit #1?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Pryor is the real deal..his wr's suck and cant run routes but what they can do is sprint. So when Pryor doesn't hit anyone in his progression and extends plays because hes cam newton with griffin speed, the wr's spring back to him Nd its completed

Their defense isn't bad either

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Geno makes me laugh...a couple sacks he took, he had no idea they were coming......completely blind sided. Oh, you guys blitzed everyone? Imma stand here anyway, maybe you'll miss me

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Chiefs aren't 3......trips dont believe me but im a little better versed.

However, they may end up 13-3

3XC

Big Truss
How are the Ravens better than the Bengals besides they are your team?

Losing to Denver in Denver isn't as bad as losing to Cleveland in Cleveland, for one.

Baltimore beat a team with a winning record on the road. Cincinnati has yet to win a road game this season.

3XC

Big Truss
Also, Cincy had the flukey assist from insane, crazy rain to absolutely shut down Tom Brady, which is not something they can count on in the future.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Geno makes me laugh...a couple sacks he took, he had no idea they were coming......completely blind sided. Oh, you guys blitzed everyone? Imma stand here anyway, maybe you'll miss me

That mentality may be just what he needs to survive the ny media blitz.

3XC

Big Truss
3 TDs no picks, game winning drive, spread the ball out, stuck some back shoulder throws in there to ***berland. Lets not hate on Geno, the kid had a day and it was on the road on Monday night football, good for him.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am not hating on geno. I like the kid and think he has a bright future. Have said as much in the jets thread.

hedge

life takes guts
i got offered jay cutler and donald brown for lamar miller. at this point anything for miller is a good deal.

hedge

life takes guts
he hasn't done **** tho and my team is awful. its in that one league that you backed out of

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
I think the BIlls are going to beat Cinci with Thad Lewis, or we will lose by 30, you figure it out I quit