Momentary lapse of reason!

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
E9EFD6D2-D13B-4B2C-8E06-86EBCC941C85.jpeg E200A692-1A0F-4F73-859E-1853A8FC2FD1.jpeg E356EA02-C3A9-45B5-8491-0AED25E49BEB.jpeg 81E82E8B-92BA-4E9E-B477-3669470ED8E5.jpeg Ole stupid here for some unknown reason decided to sell my Spring Training Pro1000, PayPal accepted and I’ll be shipping it to California tomorrow.........idiot!

This glove has been sit on the kitchen counter probably 5 different times to take to work and ship off to Rous to be re-laced in tan............again, idiot! Anyway, a couple parting shots with the ole Z, the new owner pleaded his case and I’m sure it’s going to a great home.

Definitely a new custom is in order now to help with the grief.......

Last edited:

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
3D0C0C2A-E98A-4A40-B8C2-E87D4A07DD0B.jpeg A2EE252E-1734-4FBB-844B-1E89003E73D1.jpeg Already playing around on the builder, I think I want another NP6 with a H-web but heck, I’m pretty wishy washy on that also, which model? With Chad announcing the Timber 207 with the RV hinged web, which I will have, I’m not sure what I want to order now?

I know I want a dry black shell, tan web, tan laces, tan binding, and a tan palm......Vegas gold, and split gray. If the RV hinged web was available on the builder now, problem solved, a custom NP6 in this setup would be awesome! And if I remember right, my old 12” NP6 was just a little larger than my 12.25” Spring Training Pro1000.

Okay, I know this has been hashed over before, VG or scarlet embroidery?? I’m definitely going with Vegas gold stitching, but the scarlet embroidery on this mock up just looks great to me!

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
No. Got a PM from a member who saw it on one of my posts from awhile back. Told him no several times but decided to go ahead and let him have it.

Nice. I like the the Scarlet embroidery as well, but I'd rather have matching stitch and embroidery so my vote is Vegas gold.

Bow Commander

Both mockups look GREAT, and I usually say Vegas on everything, but that scarlet is very nice, and it’s a touch different from the norm.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
Lol! That scarlet on black with tan web looks sharp!

Yea I'd like to see a mock up of that.
xxj2xKi.png

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Felks, you beat me by 30 seconds! I’ve gotta say, I’d almost feel un-American building a custom with any stitching other than Vegas gold! Like some kind of communist traitor, or even worse, a Benedict Arnold!

It will have VG stitching!

Wally Gator

Starting Player
Leatherhead tan used red stitching and was the main reason I never bought one even when they had insanely low clearance prices. Just couldn't get past it.

ANNASDAD

The Veteran
Leatherhead tan used red stitching and was the main reason I never bought one even when they had insanely low clearance prices. Just couldn't get past it.
Yep, I've put their 12" and 12.75" Six-finger traps in the cart several times before, had they got down to around $159 / $169, I could have got past the red stitching. Never held one before but they look like well built gloves.

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure why, but tan trim on a black glove looks great to me, but black trim on a tan glove never impresses. With tone-on-tone wouldn't the
they do tan thread on tan parts and black thread on black parts? It would make the red embroidery look less like you're adding yet another color.

Or how about black thread with red (or white!) embroidery?