Monsta Bat issues

Beauner

Starting Player
Just sketchy. Bothers me personally. All I get to do is whine so why not whine? lol
You're not alone. I was actually considering buying a Torch at the beginning of last year (back when he made a bat in a 28, before he made it so the only bat weight he made was designed for infants) because all my buddies were in love with theirs. Then I started seeing some of the posts from him on various FB pages and his ridiculous behavior. All interest I had in his product vanished when I saw him straight up offering to pay somebody to steal the Anarchy prototype so he could cut it open.

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
You're not alone. I was actually considering buying a Torch at the beginning of last year (back when he made a bat in a 28, before he made it so the only bat weight he made was designed for infants) because all my buddies were in love with theirs. Then I started seeing some of the posts from him on various FB pages and his ridiculous behavior. All interest I had in his product vanished when I saw him straight up offering to pay somebody to steal the Anarchy prototype so he could cut it open.

I thought I was missing something the the other day when I looked at his site to check things out. Only saw 25oz bats, is that all he offers now? Would think anyone wanting a 25oz ASA only would just swing a Mercy.