For Sale Monsta DNA, OG Z's, ST100, UFlipper,Psycho, Combat Guilt

Ronnie G

Star Player
Looking to sell mostly, only trades would have to be in my favor, and nothing ASA. Still working on price checks on a few. All prices listed are OBO, and I will update thread as I get better price checks if they're off. Thanks for looking. PM me for quickest response.

Combat Guilt 26.5 NIW w/ receipt from Saturday - $160 shipped
27 OG Balanced Z, QC 4, 150 swings no issues - $175 shipped
26 OG Endload Z, QC rubbed off, 200 swings, no issues - $215 shipped
26 OG Endload Z, QC rubbed off, 350-400 swings, normal wear - $185 shipped
26 Easton ST100, date code 0911, 100 swings, MINT - $250 shipped
26 Monsta DNA stiff handle NIW, still eligible to buy warranty - $225 shipped SOLD TO Johnny T FOR ASKING
26 UFlipper, 10 swings, receipt from March 2015 - $175 shipped
26 Psycho, couple hundred swings, sand rattle, receipt from this spring - $165 shipped

Last edited:

Ronnie G

Star Player
Mods I'll take the Monsta down if I can't sell it here I apologize. I didn't see anything on here that said I couldn't. All PM's returned.

Peteycrack

Part Time Player
FYI... You can find the guilts new from reps for $150. Thats what I paid for mine. Just wanted to let you know. Free bump to boot

Last edited:

dford42

Addicted to Softballfans
He's right n line with the DNA price. Pretty sure they end up being $216 after tax and ship.

Ronnie G

Star Player
All PM's returned, I have a few pending sale right now...I will update as they go (or dont go) Thank you

Ronnie G

Star Player
I'm still waiting on responses...I apologize...I'm trying to be fair by going with first PM's first, and now I'm not getting responses back, if I don't hear back within the next couple hours I will update...thanks everyone.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
NIW DNA's go for $199 on their site as well, free bump, GLWS bro!

supply and demand........you'll be waiting a while if ordering from the site. Don't fall for the "in stock" thing......

I've got one I should be listing next week....will prob go for the same as listed above

sleepin4matty

Management Material
supply and demand........you'll be waiting a while if ordering from the site. Don't fall for the "in stock" thing......

I've got one I should be listing next week....will prob go for the same as listed above

I would have given him crap for it but $225 is reasonable. $199 + $15 shipping = $215 total from Monsta plus $10-15 shipping to new owner = net loss for OP

Ronnie G

Star Player

And it will go fast, I promise you that! lol

kspec24

The last of the Chosen

Just ordered one last week Thursday. Showed up yesterday. If you order more than on they will discount you shipping on the second one.

Chico_O

Bat Addict

Maybe Im lucky then- ordered a 26oz Stiff (called in the order) it should be here tomorrow.

I do agree though it is what it is- the bat is going to a good home, was in no way trying to suggest any shenanigans on OP :)

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az

Which one are you going to sell? 26 or 27?