Monsta DNA

chuckydugan

I just recently bought a NIW Monsta DNA 27oz 2500(handle) Endload. I'm assuming it's an OG model because they have only released this bat one time in 2015 correct? And also whats the difference with the FIB and 2nd generation FIB?

StickCollector

Monsta did release a second DNA, called the mutated. It has a white barrel with red graphics. It is made with the m2 composite, which is supposed to hold up better in cold weather. As for the FIB, I do not know the difference between the two.

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
Monsta did release a second DNA, called the mutated. It has a white barrel with red graphics. It is made with the m2 composite, which is supposed to hold up better in cold weather. As for the FIB, I do not know the difference between the two.

Technically the Mutated has never been released. Like the majority of monsta bats the release date keeps getting pushed back

Sbrazel21

BAT W#0RE
Technically the Mutated has never been released. Like the majority of monsta bats the release date keeps getting pushed back
technically there has been a limited release. theres a few dozen floating around with their super team and factory hitters

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
When they changed the fib they were able to "soften" the outer barrel and have it be more robust in colder temps. This made it "break in" faster. However your DNA will do just as well, just gotta put some work into it.