Monsta Galaxy!! How is it?

ShortYellowBus

What do you need to know? Prices are crazy, but it’s a little more durable. Still can’t hit the harder balls.

They’re offered in 26-28oz weights.

Get the right handle stiffness that matches your swing and it’s a serviceable bat.

Just remember that you have to know that every ball you’re about to hit has to be a 52/300 ball or it will blow up.

mr350

Addicted to Softballfans
What do you need to know? Prices are crazy, but it’s a little more durable. Still can’t hit the harder balls.

They’re offered in 26-28oz weights.

Get the right handle stiffness that matches your swing and it’s a serviceable bat.

Just remember that you have to know that every ball you’re about to hit has to be a 52/300 ball or it will blow up.

mr350

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it terrible bat even to hit the 52/300 balls!! I’m thinking about trading for it but not sure really haven’t hit the monsta bats

lorichie56

I was just told by their customer service today that the reason my bat broke was because i was using Evil bp 52's. No previous experience with them before the past few months but ****ing terrible. Ill never buy another Monsta. Bounty hunter with around 75 swings on it or so before it broke.

"The Evil BP balls are not stamped by an approved association. We recommend to never use bp balls for that reason.
We can only guarantee 52/300 balls that are stamped and have met the associations standards for that compression,"

ShortYellowBus

BEF1F8EB-BEF7-491D-A6E9-7643823B7F88.jpeg

I like to spam this. This is who he is.

This man isn’t going to take responsibility for his products. Once enough people break enough bats, the allure will fade and he’ll learn that the most important part of doing business is satisfying the customer so they’ll promote the brand and make future purchases.

tonys1

Never understood the hardon with this brand. Go on their Facebook pages, everything is so positive - guess what all posts are moderated - before getting posted an admin looks at it and if you have a negative comment you’re banned off the page.

Bobby’s been around here forever - you see any negative posts about his balls breaking bats? There’s a couple of posts going right now of people asking when he’s getting more balls. Surely people must be anxious to trash their bats?? I’ve hit those balls all the way through November here in Canada - zero issues, ever.

That M4 shell has been a nightmare for them, between blaming China for uneven walls and now going after balls - excuse after excuse. Knowing that, send your bat in, we’ll engineer a warped FIB and fix your issue.

Only thing they’ve said for years is LC bats, now it’s LC bats but only if it meets X, Y, Z.

Wake the **** up guys - find one negative feedback on the Worth Krecher. WTF are people chasing as results to continuously deal with that **** from this company.

lorichie56

For me i just wanted to try one. Out of the wrapper it was pretty solid but i used the krecher last year and have the new one from this year and both have been great. The rep did make sure to let me know i could purchase a replacement in almost every email she sent me though.

tonys1

Hopefully you at least get your refund for that. I thought they didn’t care how you broke your bat if you bought a warranty? Whatever, idgaf. Stop buying that ****!!

dunkky

if you gonna buy one, just get an used and try it. Performance is good. don't get the new model, they are garbage. I got kicked out of the page, because i said, most of the bats are on par and that upset the gay fan boyz.. Just know this, to fan boys, it's not just bat. it's their life. and who is in the middle of all that. 5ft rocket scientist.

Joker

I was just told by their customer service today that the reason my bat broke was because i was using Evil bp 52's. No previous experience with them before the past few months but ****ing terrible. Ill never buy another Monsta. Bounty hunter with around 75 swings on it or so before it broke.

"The Evil BP balls are not stamped by an approved association. We recommend to never use bp balls for that reason.
We can only guarantee 52/300 balls that are stamped and have met the associations standards for that compression,"
If only you had read all the many many many many many many many many people who have the same stories over the years

ShortYellowBus

That’s way too reasonable of an explanation Bobby. But we’re still talking about balls breaking wafer thin shells on 23-26oz M4 composite bats?

By the way, six foot fat ****s shouldn’t be swinging those. But I digress.

I think it should be brought to the attention of Carl the fact that Monsta bats are being manufactured in China (Carl is a huge Trump supporter and is still outsourcing manufacturing to China), checked and repaired on the assembly line with chemical filler, and sent to the US for final assembly. And the Quality Control doesn’t see any of this.

So they’re replacing those bats with filler, and denying claims on the rest.

Oh and don’t get me started on the Bliss defected bats. They printed the wrong PSI, so they are taking them back to get corrected. The correction is Carl personally scratching off the paint from the barrel, and then covering the blemish with a sharpie. Takes him three months for all of this to happen.

Bobby. Your balls are wonderful. Distance yourself from that **** show.

D-ROCK13

i haven't played any asa/usa in about 15 years, but I'd avoid this company all together unless you're buying a cheap used model. Also never had an issue with evil bp balls

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
Galaxcy is M2 composite meant for .52's and cannot be swung in anything below 60*. Takes a ton to wake up but its got this funky mid load feel that i didn't like.
better bats out there!

jhsfive

Outstanding Mutha****er
Bat is ****ing gas. Once it gets clackin, it’s dumb

half of you dorks are speaking from 2nd hand experience, criticize an owner yet buy from places like Amazon, Microsoft, etc.

I’m not defending the guy but I’ve never been put in a position where his shrewd ways effect me. I just swing his bats cause they run things for ASA/USA and the 52 core ball.

Last edited:

ShortYellowBus

Bat is ****ing gas. Once it gets clackin, it’s dumb

half of you dorks are speaking from 2nd hand experience, criticize an owner yet buy from places like Amazon, Microsoft, etc.

I’m not defending the guy but I’ve never been put in a position where his shrewd ways effect me. I just swing his bats cause they run things for ASA/USA and the 52 core ball.
Not everyone has the same swing. Can we agree on that? I think we can.

Here’s my point: if you have a baby swing, you’ll get a million swings on a bat.

Enjoy your bat!

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Not everyone has the same swing. Can we agree on that? I think we can.

Here’s my point: if you have a baby swing, you’ll get a million swings on a bat.

Enjoy your bat!
I certainly am not defending anyone either but Isn't this the case for pretty much any manufacturers bats, especially bats of today

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
When you see guys hitting 52s with horrible swings burning outfielders you say Fugg it and get one of those bats. Guilty as charged.