Monsta Hype

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it ok to like Anarchy bats on this site without being called an ******* ? Just wondering , because I really like my new ASA Humble that I use playing with my sons C team. It out hits my 500 hit sinister - which by the way is a damn good ASA bat.

tonys1

Yeah, people are saying Anarchy is back this year with their new ASA bats. Waiting to get my Amped sometime this week or next.

ShortYellowBus

Is it ok to like Anarchy bats on this site without being called an ******* ? Just wondering , because I really like my new ASA Humble that I use playing with my sons C team. It out hits my 500 hit sinister - which by the way is a damn good ASA bat.
It’s not that bad. There’s good bats out there with an M on it.

But intelligence or lack of intelligence is portraying while narrowing the demographics of typical Monsta bats.

In other words: if you like 25oz bats because you think they’re superior to 27 or 28oz bats in performance, that suggests a lack of intelligent thought.

Not everyone can hit 300ft with every swing, and with home run limits, you can’t. And perhaps with a 25oz bat, it’s easier to get a single. Just say that instead.

@mnball this is not about you, and I don’t mean to infer any malevolence towards you.

The people on this site have made negative arguments about the arrogant owner, his thieving way of doing business and the lack of proper customer service. There’s a lot of validity to all these points.

If anyone wants science to explain why swing bat speed is a lie, shoot me a pm. I’ll take a moment to get anyone all caught up.

ShortYellowBus

Yeah, people are saying Anarchy is back this year with their new ASA bats. Waiting to get my Amped sometime this week or next.
The amped is 800psi? The Easton Ghost is 850. And it’s complete garbage.

The best ASA bats are 1050-1150.

tonys1

The amped is 800psi? The Easton Ghost is 850. And it’s complete garbage.

The best ASA bats are 1050-1150.

Whats the best ASA PSI??

Demarini bats are 1050-1150 and they are garbage.

I dunno, @BOLTMAN21 was telling me it was good and we generally like the same bats. Worst case, I'll go back to my 28oz Demon. If I love it, I'll sell you the Demon. J/K J/K J/K.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I should also clarirify - I do swing a 25oz Monsta Sinister but I’m 55 - I do whoever play 55 major plus softball
And I play on my sons C team - if this makes you guys feel any better I used to swing - and hit many ,many homers with a 38 oz bat back in the day.
For the record - I certainly don’t get anything under a 25 oz bat. My 26 oz Humble weighs in at 26.7 on the digital scale and my 25 oz Sinister is 26.1 - with my hockey tape on it.