Monsta torch webbed or broke?

WhoAmI

[GALLERY=media, 32987]BD88253D-E3C3-4614-B4D7-00160E653ED3 by WhoAmI posted Jul 18, 2019 at 9:49 AM[/GALLERY]
Bought this bat yesterday and put 15 swings on it with asa 52/300s before I noticed this. Is this normal webbing or is it broke? BTW this is the first monsta I’ve owned, so new to them.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
[GALLERY=media, 32987]BD88253D-E3C3-4614-B4D7-00160E653ED3 by WhoAmI posted Jul 18, 2019 at 9:49 AM[/GALLERY]
Bought this bat yesterday and put 15 swings on it with asa 52/300s before I noticed this. Is this normal webbing or is it broke? BTW this is the first monsta I’ve owned, so new to them.
Post the above on the Militia FB page and screenshot the responses before you get booted from the group and blocked. It will go something like this:

Carl : "FU liar! You hit a pole and a bowling ball! My bats are the hottest on the planet and last 50k with the right balls!"
Page Members after : "Tell him boss man" , "That's why you're the best boss man!" , " Make another and take all my money boss man!"

tonys1

Post the above on the Militia FB page and screenshot the responses before you get booted from the group and blocked. It will go something like this:

Carl : "FU liar! You hit a pole and a bowling ball! My bats are the hottest on the planet and last 50k with the right balls!"
Page Members after : "Tell him boss man" , "That's why you're the best boss man!" , " Make another and take all my money boss man!"

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dunkky

based on a true scientist's observation, seeing the pattern of the crack, opening distance of the crack, the angle of the crack, precisely, 15 degree cut, I conclude you hit classic MMM balls. you have a pretty good chance getting your warranty rewarded.

Slowpitcher21

How did you make out with that torch? I’ve got same one with about 100 swings and looks like it might be cracked. We only use 52/300 and I didn’t buy the 1 time bat replacement because everyone told me how durable Monsta Bats are