For Sale Monstas and Demarinis

MajorWood

Addicted to Softballfans
[GALLERY=media, 34570]IMG_20201215_100844__01 by MajorWood posted Dec 15, 2020 at 1:24 PM[/GALLERY]

How's it going - here we have some Monstas and Demarinis. For sale only - retiring.

From right to left:

27oz OG Torch have about 50 hits, no issues just some bag rashes etc. SOLD!!

26oz OG Monsta Monsta the original. Have about 50 hits, no issues. 150obo shipped.

27oz OG Black Widow have about 75-100 hits, no issues. SOLD!!!

26.5oz Red Aftermath Flipper. The weight sticker popped out, just weighted it and is 26.5oz. Have not been tampered with. Have about 150 hits on it, no issues. SOLD!!

26oz Mercy have about 200 hits, no issues. 185obo shipped.

27oz Black and Gold OG Aftermath Flipper have about 200 hits, no issues. 175obo shipped.

26oz OG RD28 #2251 (not reissue) - have about 300 hits on it, no issues. 150obo shipped.

Last edited:

widder_ga_2

What is the second from the right? your description says "OG monsta monsta the original". I am not knowledgeable on this could someone please inform me or link to what it is, I'm interested.

Savalicious

They Call Me Hollywood
What is the second from the right? your description says "OG monsta monsta the original". I am not knowledgeable on this could someone please inform me or link to what it is, I'm interested.
Believe it's the 2015' tho, not the OG, think the OG had a white handle and some zebra looking artwork.

chile

Bad Ape
Believe it's the 2015' tho, not the OG, think the OG had a white handle and some zebra looking artwork.

yup. i have one of the non spec versions...powder blue'ish with some ****ing weird ass, green'ish zebra stripe pattern. ugly as **** but a good bat