Mood v Doom I: End of the world

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
So we tweaked it. Here is the run down. We are using Week 17 for scoring since we will not have 1st-3rd place decided in our leagues until after week 16 is complete. Once week 16 is complete, 1st-3rd in DOOM & MOOD will battle it out in week 17. The top 3 highest scores will get paid 1st-3rd, respectively.

We all paid $25 at beginning of season. $20 goes to your respective league's pot/$5 goes to DOOM v MOOD Showdown.

That puts $120 in the DOOM v MOOD Showdown:
1st=$70
2nd=$30
3rd=$20

Yahoo will add week 17 to our leagues as long as the commissioners email them when the playoffs are done. We can use that for scoring and also post the players rosters in this thread.
Also we can post scores of everybody from both leagues if everybody wants and see which league scores the most points in general and talk ****?

Here are DOOM's Finalists, assuming there are no stat changes we are sending MIT, 3XC & Hedge to destroy MOOD.

The Finale DOOM V MOOD:

1-NLA - 107.64
2-3XC - 120.16 - 2nd
3-Hedge - 89.08
4-justinstp - 109.34 - 3rd
5-j.bishop - 74.00
6-shenks - 131.98 - 1st

Last edited:

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
Theres no bracket, dummy....top 6....list 'em, run it and go. Its not head-to-head....high score.

morris, only you would want to stick it in my ass.

hedge

life takes guts
that's dumb as ****. have 1 vs 1, 2 v 2, 3 v 3 go at it like brando on dress up *** night.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
We are only playing one week. So the only way they all have a shot at winning the whole thing is highest 3 point totals get 1st-3rd. The other way, if we did head-to-head, would be after 1v1, 2v2 & 3v3 have at it, those winners are ordered by point total. Unless you gays are saying the 1s are playing only for 1st, 2s for 2nd and 3s for 3rd....Theres no advancement bracket though, as this is a one week deal.

DRock88

What's the problem here?
That would be the most fair. Winner of DOOM plays winner of MOOD for top prize. I mean, I'm all for having a shot at scoring the most points in week 16 and getting the prize, but that's gay.

madmark33

Athletic Supporter
drock....you aren't winning **** anyway. Most points means, you have to actually have the best team period and beat everybody. Its more challenging...I can understand why you'd think its "gay"

hedge

life takes guts
winner doom vs winner mood
2nd place doom vs 2nd place mood
3rd place doom vs 3rd place mood

all of this based off of next weeks scoring. not hard at all

DRock88

What's the problem here?
drock....you aren't winning **** anyway. Most points means, you have to actually have the best team period and beat everybody. Its more challenging...I can understand why you'd think its "gay"

Wouldn't it be a shame if I just so happened to score the most points in week 16? I don't think that's fair. I shouldn't be rewarded for 1 abnormal week. And, that goes for every other team that doesn't finish in the top 3 of their own league.

hedge

life takes guts
and it shouldn't. you don't deserve money for just making the playoffs, you have to win. this isn't track and field day, it's man ****

♠VlLlN♠

Mask on crooked
sloth.png
Morris punch keyboard, words go on screen.