MOOD

Morris

The Rookie
ya no....your point was regular season doesnt mean **** and now you wanna pay just as much for it....

i can quote it if youd like?
It doesn't mean enough to pay more than the champ. I also don't think it should pay the same, but I'd agree to play at the same.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
It's gambling. It's mostly uck. Some skill and timing but a lot of luck.

i agree w/ this but the amount of points you score is more directly related to skill than your record is.......

which means points should be more important than record

Country469

too bad you can't actually modify the **** to be exactly what you want

I always said if your team won, you should get a damn point bonus too

Primo

fat and famous pablo
it'd be kinda cool if you picked two teams....one to score most points and one you think will score fewest points.....

you'd have to have a list so you couldn't just grab bench guys and **** but like damn.....

Country469

ehh the weak team would be all browns and jags and bears....I'm a bears fan. And a ND fan. **** 2016 in right in its football ass.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
you'd have to have a list.....like you could only play someone drafted in first 5 rounds or something.....

it woudln't be easy...it's just be different

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
If you want to go full nerd it's more important to score points the last 1/4 of the season than the first 1/4. You have to build to make the playoffs and then put up points during the ****ty time of the year while having depth.

Hence the Warriors last season. All them points didn't mean ****.

Country469

yeah nothing like riding someone to the playoffs to see they are getting limited touches or not playing in weeks 16 and 17 cuz they clinched 3 weeks ago

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i had to quit fanduel and dk......

like i dont mind losign money...i get it, it's gambling....but i never won....ever

never

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Ahh **** happens..... I'm ready for a break from football.

Oh wait I'm in the playoff challenge!

Oppo 23

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone in this League interested in trying to start a SBF Dynasty league? Looking for a CO Commissioner.