MOOD

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Talib is 6'1

Harris is 5'9''

funchess and KB are both giants.....one is getting the jump balls

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'm a risk taker and i love Graham this year and i think Miami is going to have a stiff front 7 and Wilson gonna throw it all over the place......

and that's a total and complete hunch and i have no reason to think this........

i'm down on Olsen/Cam and way up on Wilson/Graham which means Cam and Olsen go off and the other two suck

on Olsen's side, people threw to the TE's vs. Denver a lot last year w/ moderate success. more TE targets vs. Denver than any other team except the Bengals...for whatever the hell that's worth

tntviper1

who is this god fellow?
i'm a risk taker and i love Graham this year and i think Miami is going to have a stiff front 7 and Wilson gonna throw it all over the place......

and that's a total and complete hunch and i have no reason to think this........

i'm down on Olsen/Cam and way up on Wilson/Graham which means Cam and Olsen go off and the other two suck

on Olsen's side, people threw to the TE's vs. Denver a lot last year w/ moderate success. more TE targets vs. Denver than any other team except the Bengals...for whatever the hell that's worth
i disagree i have a feeling they will ram micheals all night long

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i must have lost connection on my phone sunday am.....i put ware in for McCoy but it didn't take. watch Pitt and Gurley end up w/ 50 points