MOOD

Primo

fat and famous pablo
how frickin' difficult is it to pay an accountant to track your expenses and write them off?

my god....eveyrtime he goes somewhere, write it off..he's an entertainer.....it's all deductible

Stretch19

Grow up
colin powell is gangster AF though...talking about hillary

CsVCsztXgAAwOAl.jpg

Primo

fat and famous pablo
politicians are all just like me and not in the good way...my worst days are the equivalent to.them.on their best days of trying to act normal and appear like they actualky give a ****. i frickin love the **** out of all of them

Primo

fat and famous pablo
need a wr.......woudln't mind another TE

Gio, Blount, Ware and Melvin Gordon on the trading block.......would deal 2

woudl prefer to wait until Monday after Gio's big weekend game.....but lmk

hrdchrgin13

Landry, Nelson, or Matthews for a RB. A good one. Send all offers to

2900 W. Alameda Avenue, Suite 800
Burbank, CA 91505

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Cant wait untill week 2 is in the books, In a league I got freeman/tevin, gio, forte, mathews, ware and dangelo.... If the right stuff happens I'll be getting a trade done.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
On another note..... I woke up to a thunder storm in the middle of the night and danzig was playing in my head.

Wild..... Wasnt drunk or anything.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Thecks that guy. I have buddy in a local league that is that guy. He has decker probably his number 2 wr (starting sanders and another wr) over him. And now is trying to trade decker as a top 10 wr after 2 weeks. Dealers so good you won't even start him get out of here with that non sense.

tntviper1

who is this god fellow?
i will trade but it has to be good for both teams :)

i look at the offers saturday or sunday so dont freak if i dont get right back to you

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
I think I heard Decker was the only guy last year to have atleast 90 yards or a TD in every game last year, true story.

I drafted him later in a couple based on what I thought I heard someone else read..... If that makes any sense.

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Forte and Mathews are your value. The others are stuck in rbbc or will be backups in 3 weeks. I will trade you for forte.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
snap stealers.....

gordon, blount and gio on block.....

gio gonna score 20 this weekend....getem while he hot. what can i do to put you in a gio today?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Forte and Mathews are your value. The others are stuck in rbbc or will be backups in 3 weeks. I will trade you for forte.
Different Leagues, And you got me wrong playa. I mean if a injury or commitment maybe a big game..... If something big happens this week I could be in a good spot.

That's all I'm say'in

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Lets just say Hill flunks a drug test, Tevin fumbles 3 times in the half and Freeman comes in looking like 2015 and ATL commits to him and Primo's banker friend is right and Jamal gets shut down for the year.

Bada bing bada boom 6 RBs

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Serious I need WR depth in that league.... Dude has Hill should I offer Gio for Diggs or let things shake out a few weeks.