Morris is inbred and bangs his sister

3XC

Big Truss
People sleep on the humidity and overall swampiness of the DC/Baltimore area in summer. Its beyond. It ain't a dry heat. Its smothering and between pollution and funky human odors and heat reflecting off all the brick buildings, its awful. The city sucks up the sun and heat and by game time at 7PM in direct sun it felt like 140. It was sauna like.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Don't be mad. You psychoanalyzed 3 people you've never met and proceeded to regale us with your own self estimation about what an alpha male you are.

Hopefully you realize what a MONUMENTAL cliche it is for a married midwestern dad that sells insurance and golfs to claim his "alpha" status while he's in Vegas at a 20 dollar blackjack table, proudly clutching his comped Bud Light. I mean, ****, when they make a movie about it they're casting Jason Sudeikis as Primo. I know you think they're gonna cast Khal Drogo, complete with human ear necklace and sword, but nah.

actually, Sudeikis is pretty spot on.....although i'm better looking but ya, that's about right. i assume he's taller.....

and the fact you think my location or job title or any of that has any thing to do w/ this alpha status you bring up is exactly why i'm spot on w/ my analysis and everyone knows it.....you wont understand that and that's fine

3XC

Big Truss
actually, Sudeikis is pretty spot on.....although i'm better looking but ya, that's about right. i assume he's taller.....

and the fact you think my location or job title or any of that has any thing to do w/ this alpha status you bring up is exactly why i'm spot on w/ my analysis and everyone knows it.....you wont understand that and that's fine

Of course you'd want to argue about it though.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
i'm arguing by agreeing?....makes sense

everyone agreed w/ my analysis of you......everyone disagreed w/ your analysis of me....

argue w/ them...not me....

Primo

fat and famous pablo
except the only person who commented on it....stretch.

you wanna start over? you wont but i'm game.....something like "good morning, preems.....see the philly game last night"?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
you wanna start over? i mean there's literally no chance you can but i'm game if you want....

something like "hey preems...good morning. see the game last night?"

but you wont be able to let it go......hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. you want revenge.....NO ONE talks about you like that

Ddubb9965

The Bauce
Awarded: 16 minutes ago
Somebody Likes You
Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!

what the **** is this?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
ya i'm not sure what happened....i wasn't sure i clicked it and when i refreshed the page, it wasn't there.....

but it was on the next page and i didn't know

i think that's what happened