Most endload?

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm looking for the most endloaded bat with the new stamp. I bought a raw steel and a friend bought an Easton L7 I think. Whatever he has, I think all the L models have a 2oz endload. Well both are painfully lacking in endload. What is more endloaded? Anyone have any balance points? The info is eve better if you've swung that bat in a 30oz.

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
I'm 99.8% certain there are bats out there that come in 4oz endloads. Particularly some of Eastons offerings. Those weights are way out of my league, so I can not list actual models.

30 oz L1 or L2 by Easton will have a 4 oz end load. If you don't notice it in those, you're a monster. I've swung them (or they swung me at that point). I think the 28 oz with the 3 oz end load is pretty noticeable too.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Haven't swing an L1 or L2. The bat Wes21 has, which I believe is an L7 is not very endloaded in my book. There are bigger guys, but I'm far from small at 6'3" 260lbs. Wes21 is 6'9" and over 350lbs! We like the same bats.

P.S. The 36oz Clincher in the sig has an 8oz endload. It is more than I prefer, but I have hit plenty of balls over a 300' fence with it. A 4-6oz endload should make me happy. Anderson once built a bat for me to test with 7oz in it. It was nearly perfection!

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
Checked with Wes21. It's an L2. The endload in that thing is disappointing to say the least.

KraigP26

Addicted to Softballfans
Checked with Wes21. It's an L2. The endload in that thing is disappointing to say the least.

My friend picked up a NIW L2 27oz today and the endload in it is not noticeable at all. Hearing this I would have to say these are hit and miss.....?

bird25

34/30 Club #25

Is it a 30?

What color is it?

The usssa realtree has a 5 oz load but doesn't feel much heavier than my 30 oz L1 which has a 4 oz load.

I really think they put a lot of load in the handle to balance it out.

Muscles220

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^ I wanna say silvery white. It's been a while since I swung it. I never really liked it so I didn't pay much attention.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
The 13 and 14 Wanteds are merely composite sledgehammers. I've swung the L1, L4, and L2 in a 30 and I didn't feel they swung all that heavy.

I don't know much about Mikens, but I know they offer an ultra max endload (1.5oz I think) bat now. When Miken says endload they mean it. If Filby drops an oz because of the EL I'd say they're gonna be very endloaded.

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
Honestly Muscles I don't think you're going to find anything that stacks up to your sig. I opened this thread hoping to see some new info. Not much help. My brother called me about a 30 oz. black Izzy Psycho and said I would like it. That's as close as I've gotten to past endloads in new stamp that wasn't a disappointment. I have not tried the Filby.

The 3-ounce load in the 28 oz. L2 was disappointing. I have not swung the 30. Combat Wanted 275 I had (I took the heaviest they made in warranty return for my Avarice) never came out of the wrapper because the endload was rather anemic. The white dual stamp Greinert disappointed at 28.5. The Big Cat Ultra 2 had less endload than I was expecting.

Worth has some that felt heavy. That's all I remember. Ressy is supposed to be 1 oz., JH has always been 0.5, yadda. Some were nice but it didn't extend across the years.

I've actually just gone to 29 oz. balanced Blackouts because they're easy to swing. I do miss flipping the bat head forward and letting the load do the work. Still looking.

JRod21

Star Player
Get a Louisville Slugger Sonic + those are very end loaded. I usually swing 27oz but Im swinging a 26.5oz in the Sonic +, the 27.5oz feels very endloaded.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Get a Louisville Slugger Sonic + those are very end loaded. I usually swing 27oz but Im swinging a 26.5oz in the Sonic +, the 27.5oz feels very endloaded.

27.5 feels light. Swung a buddy's return last night. Going to see if I can get a 28.5 to test.

pirates33

Addicted to Softballfans
If I remember right the Miken Filby has a 3.5oz end load in 28.5 oz. I think the Easton LV2 has about the same in a 28.5oz

SoftballDad52

Albino Rhino
I had an SP12ST100H in a 30 that was the most endloaded bat I have ever owned. I sold it because I was not as consistent with the heavy endload. It was the only bat I ever hit 4 HR in one game with though.....

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz OG Z2K endload utrip QC1xxx. god damn that thing was heavy, all in the endcap, zero counter weight in the handle. hit ridiculous b.p. boms with this but had to sell because it made me struggle against good pitchers

wes21

Copenhagen is good
Will a Filby even come close to the Izzy Psycho in terms of balance point. Like Muscles said. My L2 says 4 oz endload but they must add counterweight in the knob because it does not feel very endloaded.