Most over the fence homeruns you ever hit in one game

TurboLumpy

Hum it in there
Last season went 5-5 with 5 HRs in one game. The field was 280 out in RC. Wind was blowing out to right field between 20-30 mph the whole game. I was hitting popups with my OG Psycho that were carrying to the trees. Other team tried to intentionally walk me my last AB but their pitcher left one too close so I reached out and hit it out. This was in game 1 of a doubleheader, the ball was rolled to me all 5 ABs in the 2nd game. Cool starry bra.

fives55

Addicted to Softballfans
3. Run ruled the other team, so only got up 3 times. 51 yrs old--'08

1st was a towering shot about 370
2nd was a line shot that just missed a red car driving by
3rd-Their pitcher said he was going to walk me unless he could use one of their practice balls. I said throw it in. just made it. 291'

Last edited:

Hammer1331

Rec League Scrub
6 in 1 game, back in '06. I was 38 years old. It was an unlimited homerun league, using Utrip bats and .44/525 NSA balls. Since then I've had knee surgery and had to quit for a couple years, trying to come back now and if I hit it 280' that's a monster shot for me. Should have just went straight into retirement that day :D

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
I had 3 in a game first week of league..... since then zero in league and 1 for tournaments....

sucks too cuz I was expecting this to be a huge year for me, but i guess when you cant get anyone to do some bp you lose your swing....

VandyMan21

Addicted to Softballfans
4, unlimited homer tourney with no bat restrictions, fields were still 300... 2 3-run bombs in the first inning alone...was using an og freak, man I miss those. I was 21 at the time

Addicted to Softballfans
3 in a game isn't uncommon playing unsanctioned ball with unlimited homeruns. 120 bats and .44/375s. 4 homeruns in a game a handful of times. ASA ball with limited HR's, 2 HR's numerous times.

TheTank

Star Player
3 a few times on 300' fences. after the 3 limit its a single so I normally place a bet with my buddy to see who buys drinks. Im 31

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I have hit 4 a few times and I may have hit 5 once...Ive played so many games its kind of a blur.

Damn Terry, you're a beast! What kind of diet was your bat on?:) That's impressive to play in the top 4 batting spots and be able to go 5-5 with all homeruns. Talent like that should get you on a major team.

xethicx

Addicted to Softballfans
5 in one game was my tops I was 28 I think?, I had a 4 homerun game that same year and the Ive done 3 in a game probably 10-15 times over the years, did it tonight in fact.

Fin09

Addicted to Softballfans
3 quite a few times. Never could get the 4th. 2 in an inning a couple of times, 5 in a doubleheader a couple of times. Was probably 28 or so the first time I hit 3, and 42 the last time.

nickham10

John Deere
4 at age 29. wife pissed me off right before the game. need to get her to make me mad more often before games.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Where do you play ball? Seriously.. I want to play there. All they give us here in tourney's is outs after the limit's been reached.
Actually a church tourney we have every year. Usually have 12-15 teams and they've had this tourney for the last 20 years or so. We use ASA bats and balls.

Only place I've ever heard of doing this is if the fences are under 300 ft ( 260-280 usually) and at that point, a routine fly ball becomes a HR similar to 250' tourneys and leagues. Not sure if that is your situation but that's the only time I have seen this implemented.

Fences are 290-310 with one field hitting 280 in RF.