motorcycle back pack?

chewgravel219

Addicted to Softballfans
Chewie travels on her motorcycle all the time.

I have a pretty in-expensive plain ole backpack.

Padded shoulder straps ,chest strap, plenty of room for 2 bats, cleats, shin guards in main section. Glove and ball in front pocket. Batting gloves, cap and glasses in top, and it has 2 side pockets, each with 2 sections, for phone,wallet and keys.

Look at walmart, sports authority etc. You should be able to find something without spending a fortune.

the_pickup_man

Addicted to Softballfans
Get one with the closure that snaps across your chest. Helps the straps not ease back over your shoulders. I just made one myself with some spare web strap and snap buckles. When not in use just snap it around one of the shoulder straps.

yea that's what i'm after but they never show the straps in the pictures, thats y i thought i would chuck it up on the forum and see what people were riding with. i ride with a kriega backpack, which are awesome, most comfy/secure things ever, unfortunately not so helpful with the bats. i was thinking of making my own chest strap on a bat bag, has it worked well for you? trying to get a batpack in australia sucks tho, and it costs about $50+ US to get them shipped from the states.

bomb_dropper

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a Worth softball backpack that has been great for riding. Holds 2 bats, a glove, cleats, balls, and extra clothes, no problem.

And to all you jokers talking about going 150+ or getting your knee down to get rid of your "chicken strips" on public roads, how dangerously you ride on the street only tells you how stupid you are, not how manly and badass you are. If you can afford to risk your life on the street riding like that, you can afford a few trackdays a year.

I put "chicken strips" in quotes because the concept is so stupid. How about we call them "not a$$hole/moron strips"? :p

Last edited:

DVS DEA

"IGNORANCE IS ANNOYING"
I use to ride my gixxer to games until a bad throw to first got me in my left hand and broke two fingers. Couldnt squeeze the clutch in and had to have someone ride my bike home. :(

Deamarini batback or the anderson batback would work nice for you. Dont really see a problem for the bats falling out unless you crash or something and if that happens i doubt you will be worried about your bats. :).

I miss riding......lol

MrBrooks31

Banned User
I have a Worth softball backpack that has been great for riding. Holds 2 bats, a glove, cleats, balls, and extra clothes, no problem.

And to all you jokers talking about going 150+ or getting your knee down to get rid of your "chicken strips" on public roads, how dangerously you ride on the street only tells you how stupid you are, not how manly and badass you are. If you can afford to risk your life on the street riding like that, you can afford a few trackdays a year.

I put "chicken strips" in quotes because the concept is so stupid. How about we call them "not a$$hole/moron strips"? :p

you must ride a honda 250 rebel.

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
I hit 400fters and ride a burner... but never road a rice bunner MrBrooks31/Fastball HAHA

bomb_dropper

Addicted to Softballfans
you must ride a honda 250 rebel.

:rolleyes:

Nope, Triumph Daytona 675.

trackday.jpg

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Chita 2 bag. end of thread.

So the wind can rip that cheaply made pos bag apart. Mine tore in less than 2 months. A buddy of mine his ripped straight up and down both sides in less than 5. If you took the c in chita and changed it to an s it would be a lot more appropriate.

I know the mizuno organizer has the strap across the chest. I am not sure about the anderson. I think iirc the boombah and combat did have the strap also. Another bat bag that looked nice was the combat coaches choice. My friends elite bag has the chest strap also