***** Move or Not?

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Would you rather have a guy say "Sorry guys, can't play this season. Hockey finals are in June and The Blackhawks might be there and could be playing a clinching game on a Monday."? If the guy is half decent you would laugh at him for saying that, then tell him its no big deal.

I would rather a guy that says he's committed to playing league with you.......Show up like he said he would. For ****s sake........He's watching the Cup, not playing in it.

grubd

Banned User
I hate Chicago from drunk cub fans to soldier field. The blackhawk pregame is an annoying gimmick that they think is the greatest tradition ever.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Missing your teams game to watch the Cup.........Doesn't show you're a great fan.....It shows you're a selfish and ****ty teammate and friend.

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its not a swear word? As a teacher, would you have a problem with me using it in the classroom with your child? Can you use it at work? Dont think so...hypocracy at its worst

A teacher that can't spell hypocrisy. Nice. It might be a swear word in your class, depending upon the age of your students, but it's not included in the filter here. ****ing certainly is.

I would DVR the game. I'd like to watch it if I was a fan, but nothing says I have to watch it as it happens.

TeacherMan78

Addicted to Softballfans
A teacher that can't spell hypocrisy. Nice. It might be a swear word in your class, depending upon the age of your students, but it's not included in the filter here. ****ing certainly is.

I would DVR the game. I'd like to watch it if I was a fan, but nothing says I have to watch it as it happens.

My apologies...wasnt working on a paper...but I can spell *******

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
When I played league in Colorado, The Avalanche canceled a playoff game to come and watch me play a league game... Yeah, I am a pretty big deal.

Swingnmiss, I love you man, but allegiances made 4 months in advance do not preclude missing a game here and there. As it has been mentioned, I have heard way worse excuses for missing league games. And lastly, no call no show would have been way worse.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
When I played league in Colorado, The Avalanche canceled a playoff game to come and watch me play a league game... Yeah, I am a pretty big deal.

Swingnmiss, I love you man, but allegiances made 4 months in advance do not preclude missing a game here and there. As it has been mentioned, I have heard way worse excuses for missing league games. And lastly, no call no show would have been way worse.

Really dude?? To watch a ****ing game on tv?? Not go to the game. That I could accept, but to watch a ****ing game on tv?? Man, get out of here with that ****.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Really dude?? To watch a ****ing game on tv?? Not go to the game. That I could accept, but to watch a ****ing game on tv?? Man, get out of here with that ****.

Mariners go to game 7 in the World Series... I hear Swing from here yelling at Bonderman to bring the heat..... With his phone turned off and his team mates banging on his door....

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Mariners go to game 7 in the World Series... I hear Swing from here yelling at Bonderman to bring the heat..... With his phone turned off and his team mates banging on his door....

Now you're in a fantasy world........The M's will never see the series.

Missing your teams game to watch the Cup.........Doesn't show you're a great fan.....It shows you're a selfish and ****ty teammate and friend.

i'm right with you here. like somebody said earlier...bring a radio in the dugout. such a stupid reason to miss a game...unless you have tickets to the game. whole other story, but to miss a game to stay at home or go to the bar?? you're a tool. honor your commitment to your team.

second2noone

[QUOTagreedmac;17108296]It sucks but not everyone shares the same passion for softball. But like the others said it would've been more of a ***** move to just not show up or lie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah agreed=|^^^^|||

blakcherry329

Didn't read all the posts, so this has probably been said already, but....***** MOVE! Put the radio on in the dugout. Why do you need to miss a game to watch something on tv????? WTF???

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Okay, I didn't read the whole thread so please forgive me if this has already been stated but.. If the Red Sox... the team with the second best record in all of major league baseball and are number one in the American League... "suck ass this year"... what the hell is your standard for doing well?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Okay, I didn't read the whole thread so please forgive me if this has already been stated but.. If the Red Sox... the team with the second best record in all of major league baseball and are number one in the American League... "suck ass this year"... what the hell is your standard for doing well?

You do realize we are talking about hockey right???:confused::rolleyes:

And WTF is a Yankees fan doing defending ANY Boston team... Bandwagon ****head...

David the Gnome

The Veteran
You do realize we are talking about hockey right???:confused::rolleyes:

And WTF is a Yankees fan doing defending ANY Boston team... Bandwagon ****head...

Don't know if you noticed but the first sentence of this thread was:

Living in Chicago area the only sport we can root for right now is the Black Hawks cause the Cubs and Sox both suck ass this year.

Ergo, the above statement. Thanks for keeping an open mind though.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Don't know if you noticed but the first sentence of this thread was:

Ergo, the above statement. Thanks for keeping an open mind though.

OK... little one. I will then walk you through this. He mentioned Blackhawks... then said Cubs and SOX. You, in ALL your baseball knowledge and wisdom couldn't rub 2 brain cells together and realize he was talking about the WHITESOX?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

David the Gnome

The Veteran
OK... little one. I will then walk you through this. He mentioned Blackhawks... then said Cubs and SOX. You, in ALL your baseball knowledge and wisdom couldn't rub 2 brain cells together and realize he was talking about the WHITESOX?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bah, fine. I misunderstood. In my world the only Sox are the Red Sox. :eek:

Still don't think the negative comments are fully necessary however.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Bah, fine. I misunderstood. In my world the only Sox are the Red Sox. :eek:

Still don't think the negative comments are fully necessary however.

You ARE new.....:D:D:D

Just to let you know. You will come to expect to have everything you post, and your grammar, to be scrutinized and brought to your attention here....;):cool:

If you can't take the heat stay out of the lounge... Now GFY, EAD, STFU and GTFO....