Moving to a Worth EST Comp XL (from a Miken Freak 30)

T Dot

Extra Hitter
View attachment 60241

Ive been swinging a Miken Freak 30 2016 (27oz, 12inch, max load) for less than a year and I love it. Now I am looking for a backup or a bat with more endload or weight. I cant seem to find the exact same bat, so now I am looking on the Worth side of things. The Worth may actually become my brothers gamer.

From what I have found this bat is the same as the Miken Freak. If that is the case, why do I find more Worth bats available and in heavier weights than the Miken?

The bat in question appears to be a 2017 bat and is a 13.5inch. I believe I can adjust to that barrel when needed. Are there any reasons that I am not possibly seeing that would make this a much different back than the Miken Freak that I am currently swinging?

Thank you in advance.

Kernsoftball

If you are Talking about a bat that is Similar to the F30 in 2017 but worth edition. You would be looking to a 2017 Worth Fulk, it is 12.5" barrel AKA 12" it is XL endload so Maxload .5oz. If you find a Worth Branch you have found a Freak30 as well.

I really cant tell you the difference as to why 1 is more expensive than the other. They are the same bats different paint and i have Recieved NIW Mikens that had Worth Warranty info under wrapper and Visa Versa. Same company same great product

Mr. G

(213) L.A. Confidential
Short barrel with more endload:
Miken Freak Primo Supermax
Worth EST XXL
Basically same bats; 12-12.5 barrels with full ounce endloads if you want to go from a 1/2 to full ounce.

-G

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Short barrel with more endload:
Miken Freak Primo Supermax
Worth EST XXL
Basically same bats; 12-12.5 barrels with full ounce endloads if you want to go from a 1/2 to full ounce.

-G

Good advice here. I'd go this route for sure if you're looking for something with more endload.

D-ROCK13

Just grab a worth xxl est in 27oz, with the extra loading it'll swing similar to a 28 oz xl. Mine has 50ish swings, (still pinging/not broken in) and is performing close to my Easton flex and fire flex 2 with well over 1k swings each

T Dot

Extra Hitter
Get a DC41. You might like it.

Thank me later.

Thank you for the tip! I have been eyeing this bat for a while now.

I haven't had the chance to swing a DC41 yet, but I had an opportunity to pick one up locally for a decent price. I passed on it and got the Freak (12 inch). I was hoping to pick up the DC41 from the same seller this spring - too bad he just sold it.

I am still looking for one locally.