moving to Anna TX

drpnbmbs

At the gym
I will finally be moving to Anna TX on May 7th and I am looking for a mends league team and a C tournament team. I play 3rd, 1st, Catch, or 2nd. I have a very solid bat and plenty of power. I am only looking for serious teams that want to win at C level or higher. I have plenty of references and am a great team player.

Meskin24

those arent pecks
your about an hour and a half from where I live. Best bet for league might be Mckinney. Its about a 20 minute drive.

Adult Sports
Slow-Pitch Softball
Slow-pitch softball is offered by Parks, Recreation, and Open Space for participants ages 16 and older. The city offers coed, church and men’s leagues Monday, Tuesday and Thursday nights. For more information, contact the athletic department at 972-547-2686 or 972-547-2687.

Meskin24

those arent pecks
Anna has approximately 9300 residents in the city limits

not big at all. small town vibes can be good though.

drpnbmbs

At the gym
That's exactly why I'm moving there. I'm from the country originally and now that I'm getting out of the army I wanna get back to the country.McKinney is fine to travel for league. I am just looking to jump in head first soon so get there. I'm ready to win another ring.

TOKER

Addicted to Softballfans
Walker timber. Just moved up this year.got a descent squad.I feel like we compete every outting.we are playing in mansfield sat.

drpnbmbs

At the gym
Hook me up with your number and I will give you a call tomorrow. I have a couple questions for you but sounds good

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Welcome to the area.
Mckinney's league used to be great now it's just ok. Anna has an outlaw league I believe (any bat)
As far as C and B teams they are pretty few and far between. MannyTxFresh was running a nice team don't know if he still is

drpnbmbs

At the gym
Well outlaw leagues dont really do much for me. everything i own i would swing in a sanctioned tournament. But I will check into the leagues. Thanks if yall know anyone that is looking for a pick up for league in or near Mckinney let me know as long as its utrip.

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
Well outlaw leagues dont really do much for me. everything i own i would swing in a sanctioned tournament. But I will check into the leagues. Thanks if yall know anyone that is looking for a pick up for league in or near Mckinney let me know as long as its utrip.

No Utrip really close for league. Richardson is the closest I can think of. Idk about Denison.
Most everything north of Plano is ASA