Moving to Columbus and looking to play

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Just found out I'll be moving to Westerville around Oct 1 and possibly looking to pick up with a fall ball team. I pitch, but don't mind catching or AH at all. Play D & E tourney ball, don't hit HR's (ever, sadly) but will be a solid stick. I can give you the names of a few guys on here that will vouch for my play and me personally.

Would prefer U-Trip or NSA, but don't mind ASA. Just haven't played ASA in a couple years so I would have to get a bat :D

Feel free to PM or contact me @ 734-837-0669. My name is Justin. Thanks for the look

BlueJacket

Addicted to Softballfans
Most fall ball leagues in this area will be almost done in a few weeks. You should have no problems finding a team come spring. Also good news is there is not much ASA around here. Most leagues are NSA or Utrip and most tourneys are Utrip.

Might want to post on here too. http://www.mojosportsgear.com/columbussoftballtalk/

Last edited:

Pitch Perfect

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Good look brother. Also looking to play any tourneys going on. I know up here the festivals run until Nov. weather permitting, but Saturdays are wide open