Moving to Conroe

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
I will be moving to Conroe next week for a temporary stay of 3 months till i find a house, that makes the Fiance happy, and is closer to Houston. Is there even any softball leagues in that area? Kinda trying to see what is out there...LMK

DTF #23

Addicted to Softballfans
There's league in Conroe, not sure the name of the complex, but it's supposed to be decent fields

jbe_17

Star Player
The complex is called Carl Barton and they play mens on Mondays (more competitive) and Fridays (less competitive) and coed on Sundays. The fields are nice, not BLD but def. nicer than pj's and slo pitch city. It is ASA modified, meaning you can bring your usssa bats but they use the new ASA ball .52/300 and follow ASA rules. If you want to pick up and try it out you can pretty much show up at 6 on a Monday or Friday and somebody will need a player, I can pretty much guarantee you of that.

GrandCherokee

Addicted to Softballfans
The complex is called Carl Barton and they play mens on Mondays (more competitive) and Fridays (less competitive) and coed on Sundays. The fields are nice, not BLD but def. nicer than pj's and slo pitch city. It is ASA modified, meaning you can bring your usssa bats but they use the new ASA ball .52/300 and follow ASA rules. If you want to pick up and try it out you can pretty much show up at 6 on a Monday or Friday and somebody will need a player, I can pretty much guarantee you of that.

Yeah, it is city run and not private. Nice fields and pretty fun league imo.

GrandCherokee

Addicted to Softballfans
I don't pay men's much cuz I live in Huntsville but the wife and I play Sundays for Where My Pitches At. This is our first season with them.