moving to IDAHO FALLS

Softball.com:

actank

Star Player
Any leagues in IDAHO FALLS??? Im a 13 yr vet..... looking to play rec/e maybe co-ed..... coming from California ( i know Idahoans hate californians, but imma a nice guy...lol...) how is the softball out there in Idaho???

Parker2B

DD is 16U
i have no idea about ball in IF, but there is a softball in the 208 weba page on facebook, if you want to see if there is someone in the treasure valley that might get you a hookup in IF..

gonna be in CDA this weekend, lookout!!

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
i have no idea about ball in IF, but there is a softball in the 208 weba page on facebook, if you want to see if there is someone in the treasure valley that might get you a hookup in IF..

gonna be in CDA this weekend, lookout!!

Not CDA baby..............Montana with the rest of us.

Parker2B

DD is 16U
don't tease me with ball, gotta get my daughter through her state championship this weekend..... (but where do they play in spokane? :)

swing, i'll be crashing at your house while you are gone... make sure you change the sheets for me, eh?

Big D

In the Batter's Box
The main places we play in spokane are dwight merkal sports complex in nw spokane. And plants ferry in the valley east side of town. Where is your daughters tournament

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
don't tease me with ball, gotta get my daughter through her state championship this weekend..... (but where do they play in spokane? :)

swing, i'll be crashing at your house while you are gone... make sure you change the sheets for me, eh?

You can crash at my house............If you don't mind the 75 mile drive down to Spokane from Kettle Falls.....It is worth it though. Kettle is pretty damn nice.

TEABAG

Demarini Girl
Idaho is one big ball of ..KT-Good Lord. Seeing those pics of a 10 year old girl's team made me feel like Chris Hansen was right around the corner, asking the viewer to have a seat, and a glass of lemonade....

actank

Star Player
Sooooo no softball in IF??? im kidding around.. ill hit up the rec and see if i can get on some FA list or something.. thank for ALL the help guys,...

Elrich

Addicted to Softballfans
Plantes Ferry will have a lot of softball this weekend in Spokane. The county end of the season tourney will be there.

actank

Star Player
I'm in idaho falls and have been for a month o two looking to get some bp or practice in... anyone around or does anyone know of anyone that will participate??

Parker2B

DD is 16U
LOL - sucks, eh? softball just isnt' the same here in ID as it is in other "large market" areas.. good luck finding BP partners, wishin' ya even more luck finding BP partners that actually work on something/anything during BP.. most of the people here just swing from their a$$es in BP and don't put in any productive work at all.. just a few years behind.. ;)

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
LOL - sucks, eh? softball just isnt' the same here in ID as it is in other "large market" areas.. good luck finding BP partners, wishin' ya even more luck finding BP partners that actually work on something/anything during BP.. most of the people here just swing from their a$$es in BP and don't put in any productive work at all.. just a few years behind.. ;)

A few? All i can find since I moved here is COED...My mens team reminds me of the movie beer league... :)

Wow.............Never thought I'd be happy I'm playing Spokane.

Big_Worm

Coach
Coming off last years damn fun fall ball season at Merkel, to playing fall ball this year, I am actually happy I have a bone chip floating in my arm so I don't have to take it serious. I never thought so Highly of Spokane Area softball until I moved down here. Hats off to Kevin for making such a fun and competetive league last year and putting up with all the crap that went with it. I can speak for all my guys from CDA that we all had a blast.

I would also venture to say that Coed and Coed Tourneys are MUCH bigger down here. Which can definately make for a fun weekend but not nearly as competetive obviously.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Coming off last years damn fun fall ball season at Merkel, to playing fall ball this year, I am actually happy I have a bone chip floating in my arm so I don't have to take it serious. I never thought so Highly of Spokane Area softball until I moved down here. Hats off to Kevin for making such a fun and competetive league last year and putting up with all the crap that went with it. I can speak for all my guys from CDA that we all had a blast.

I would also venture to say that Coed and Coed Tourneys are MUCH bigger down here. Which can definately make for a fun weekend but not nearly as competetive obviously.

Yeah, Kevin is doing a great job with fall ball again this year..........I love Utrip.

Parker2B

DD is 16U
I went from playing every other weekend (Women's) and a few co-ed's when I could fit them in, to playing in 1, yes ONE women's tournament, and 2 co-ed superdrafts in 2010.. LOL! I tried to run 3 women's tournaments this year, because the ladies here said that the reason they didn't have women's tournaments, was because the parks dept. wouldn't run them.. so I did.. and the women's teams here choose co-ed over women's any day of the week..
it's ok, my kids are now ball-playing age, so i'll keep busy with that.. but yeah, culture shock!!

trip

stfu
dang idaho falls sucks. there's another guy on here from IF..

if our season wasn't over in a week i'd invite you over to jackson hole to play, better ball than you'll find in IF.

pocatello is your best bet. although it's 30 miles south west... they've got a four plex and run some decent tournaments. arco has a few good ones as well. i get over to the pocatello ones usually once or twice a year, haven't been though for a year or so.. golf took up too much time.

feel free to send me a PM if you find any tourneys over there.. i'd put together a team with you on it.