Buyer Beware mpg19 is ??

btf927

Manager
Bought an EVO off mpg19 2 weeks ago...sent cash right away....he was slow to ship me the bat...asked him if there were any crack, waves, dents and was told no. Received the bat and 3" crack right above the V in evo. emailed him about it and is avoiding me like the plague. Buyers beware. Dont get screwed like me.

DEAL RESOLVED ON 3-01-2010

Last edited by a moderator:

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Last Activity: 02-09-2010 11:21 PM

Did you call him? Pictures of the crack?

AJ22

Super Moderator
Bought an EVO off mpg19 2 weeks ago...sent cash right away....he was slow to ship me the bat...asked him if there were any crack, waves, dents and was told no. Received the bat and 3" crack right above the V in evo. emailed him about it and is avoiding me like the plague. Buyers beware. Dont get screwed like me.

As saint has listed, he hasn't been on in over a week ...

Do you have ANY information ? Phone number ? Return address maybe on the shipping box the bat came in ? Anything ?

btf927

Manager
I dont have a number.....I sent pics of the crack in the email but he wont return it......I had no problem at all getting in touch with him until I got it. Since then he is off the face of the earth. I have all his info except phone number.

btf927

Manager
I dont see how the fact that he hasnt been on here has anything to do with this.....I had no problem what so ever getting in touch with him while the process was going through....he had the tracking number...he knew when I received it...I got home , saw the crack and have been aafter him ever since.....now there is no contact back from him...its not rocket science....he knew it was there and what he was selling.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Any personal information you have, please send it to me ... I'll see what I can find.

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
I dont see how the fact that he hasnt been on here has anything to do with this

it means there is a chance, a slight chance, that something is wrong and that he is unreachable at the time